Infinity sci-fu manga game

Chairman Aeon

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Infinity order arrived last Thursday. Lovely sculpts, though some wonky styling, but not enough to detract from enjoying the minis.

The detail is some of the best I've seen on Sci-fi figures. I'll do a full review with pictures eventually.

Wow, that's pretty steep. I was thinking about picking one or two up just paint for the heck of it. Not at that price though.

Yeah click on the link and scroll down. The one I like which is a single mini is like $30, and a few others aren't far behind price-wise.

http://www.fantization.com/cgi-bin/cart/mS...Infinity_1.html

If you've been buying Confrontation or Warcrow minis then the prices are where you'd expect them. If you've bought Warcrow minis then you have a good idea of the scale and detail as well. What's the going price on Privateer Press 'jacks? I really don't see Corvus Belli's prices are all that out of line with their competitors. No, it's not like they are $4-5 like Reaper figs, but then no one else is. I'll gladly pay $30 for the Yu Jing TAG since it's exactly what I want and no one else makes anything like it. (I'm looking at you GW.) Hey, some people will smile as they pay $35 for a dragon. ;)

Iain.