Forum Withdrawl-Thank You Kit

Gus Landt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I survived by painting minis of course. :B):::D:

Check out the newest one in Show Off if you're so inclined. It's the new "Angel of Shadow" mini, she's great.

Anyhow, glad to be back, I'm just mostly glad that all the priceless info over in "Painting, Tips and Advice" is still there, I was worried for a sec, but this was just an upgrade not a big data loss issue or anything. *Phew*

::o: OMG! I didn't think I was that addicted and I never knew just how much I jumped on and off while I was at work or at home until it went down! I think I even delivered a twitch...ok maybe not, but it was a rough few days. I've been so lost!

Thank you, Kit, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, a million times over THANK YOU! Your hard work and dedication is GREATLY appreciated. I loved the daily messages to let us know you were still working on it and we were not forgotten. :)

The board looks great...different, but really cool. Just glad it's back up and running! With that said, I'm off to wander in the wonderful land of Reaper ^_^::D::;):

Wow, just when I had thought I had gotten one monkey off my back, I realize I have another. At least these boards won't give me cancer. I've been a study hall monitor after duty hours (probably only slightly less boring than being a night guard at an empty parking lot) this week and had to keep from going into DT shakes in front of the privates.