Old crow models...

Black Lightning 2

Hey, my latest order from hem arrived only yesterday (day after they were ordered !!) and it included one of each of the new hammer's slammers and as Chrome said sweet.

THe Old Crow 6mm models and GZGs look small but if viewed as visible parts of bigger underground complex it works, they are more than adequate for hiding units behind. We are having a game week after next and I will get Frank to bring his digital camera so you can see in more detail.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Crow do, as Stuart mentioned, look a tad small, but it doesn't take much of a leap to think of them the proper size.

Stuart and I have played with them several times now, including the now infamous "oh bugger, my Ogre couldn't hurt a Warlord and got spanked bad by defensive fire!" incident (it's still painful, please don't make me talk about it any more). and they do look good.

We've another club open day this month plus my regular club session so I'm sure we can get some really nice piccies of Dark Knights and Bad Blood marauding through Old Crow terrain.