Greens 9/21/05

Reaperbryan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nai is going to be a pain to paint, but fun. Imagine the NMM that can go on him.

I see gold or a nice bronze on his stuff to complement the green skin tones.

And that Fire Sorceress is cooking up some wonderful dioramas. Imagine her versus Deathsleet. :wub:

I definately think Nai Khannon rocks. Gar Ironhorn was kind of a tease because I thought he was a Warlord dwarf character until I saw the base. Oh well, that is what dremels are for! The fire sorceress seemed rather busy and I could not make out much detail on the green, but I definately want to see it.

The elf figure was very blah, just not very interesting nor detailed IMO, but the vampiress is a nice Betty Page-esque vampiress. Just my two cents.

And by the way Reaper Bryan, that is five minis, so cough up anouther green! 8)

Wow, the vampiress is NICE.

In the past, Bob's pieces have always been a lil flat, and stiff. Some of his latest figs really show him breaking out of his mold. That's a VERY nice piece.

Nai Khannon is a beast!

THe dwarf is another nice pretty standard dwarf.

The fire sorceress is cool.

Nai - great sculpt. He really should be on a larger base though. The base underneath him just disappears.

Vampiress - Great body. Something is not quite right with the arms, but I don't know what. Love the accessories.

Noreth - He would make a good vale longthorn substitute with a few modifications.

Gar Ironhorn - May make a good Durgam alternate, if a bit boring.

Fire Sorceress - Very dynamic, but she looks like a casting nightmare. Great detail though.

Fire sorceress--very cool but my favorite is the vampire...does anyone other than me think she looks like Morrigan from Dark Stalkers w/o her wings (or in her human form)? I wouldnt mind sticking some wings on her just so I could have a Morrigan of my own! Best video game character EVER!

/end rant