Pirate girl

Patrick

pirate01.jpg

In anticipation of the big Reaper Artist Con I've been spending at least two hours daily over the last two weeks poking and prodding at sticky green wads of chewing gum-like putty trying to coerce it into a cohesive lump. This is literally the first thing I've sculpted with greenstuff in nearly 10 years. Already she is two weeks old and the other stuff is showing progress. I'll post those as soon as I can get some snaps of them.

Let me know what you think.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks great.

But why did you post it as a contest entry on the forum of doom thread for hasslefree miniatures pirate contest while you're saying here that you already have a casting option for it? Seems a bit odd?

I don't have a casting deal for it yet. I can't guarantee Kev will be interested in it because I'm sure there will probably be some other cooler things to come along as the deadline gets closer. All was saying was, I would be interested in selling it, whether it's for the Hasslefree thing, or to another line. If nothing else, I may have a few cast up at some point on my own. I'm just thrilled at this point to have completed any kind of a figure at all. :D

it looks great.

But why did you post it as a contest entry on the forum of doom thread for hasslefree miniatures pirate contest while you're saying here that you already have a casting option for it? Seems a bit odd?

I don't have a casting deal for it yet. I can't guarantee Kev will be interested in it because I'm sure there will probably be some other cooler things to come along as the deadline gets closer. All was saying was, I would be interested in selling it, whether it's for the Hasslefree thing, or to another line. If nothing else, I may have a few cast up at some point on my own. I'm just thrilled at this point to have completed any kind of a figure at all. :D

Well. If I were Kev I'd buy it ::):