Surgery and recovery :)

Nikmal

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a few days, just wondering how you are doing, Nikmal. Hope everything is going well.

Stefan

Well I am going in today to see the surgeon.. Monday I was supposed to.. but the Doctors nurse said it would be better thursday instead as the doc would be in surgery all day Monday and tuesday. As I was taking antibiotics the stomach infection (if it was that) should be ok). The nurse also thought that it just might be some sort of left over bleed from the surgery itself which is common I guess, causing a hardness near one of the incisions... as it seems to be going away like she mentioned I think that is what it was :) I will keep you informed as to how much I have lost so far.. I think that I have lost over 60 pds since the surgery though. Thursday the 15th of Sep I weighed 535 pds.. morning of the surgery which was the 19th I weighed 536 (from the clear liquid diet I was on) and now today the 29th of Sep I will weigh hopefully 475 or so.... that is my hope.. now we shall see eh :)

not sure if that is going to be the case or not. I am always hopeful and will not be disappointed if it isn't though :)

Well I just got back from the doctors and was told I weigh 522.. and the weight I lost the first weekened before surgery was water weight for the most part, or so I am told by the surgeon :)

So that is the good news for me.. they love the way I am recovering so that is good to I guess.. thanks!

Paint club wasn't the same with out you Jon! Everybody at GamesPlus wishes you well!

I miss them too!!

I will try and be there next week with any luck.. and recovery means :)

things look well now though :)

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.. I will keep people informed as much as I can ok :)

Paint club wasn't the same with out you Jon! Everybody at GamesPlus wishes you well!

I miss them too!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.. I will keep people informed as much as I can ok :)

Next week (October 5th) is the collectible card/mini game auction day at Games Plus. See ya on the 12th.

I miss them too!!

Next week (October 5th) is the collectible card/mini game auction day at Games Plus. See ya on the 12th.

Hehe.. thanks for reminding me!

Well yesterday I went into the doctors and got weighed in at 480 pds total. So that brings me down 80 pds in 5 weeks. from 560 to 480 :)

I am extremely excited about this!! Even thoguh I ghave still been feeling week I have noticed a quitre a few things lately.. one I can get in and out of the car ALOT easier then I once was able. and I can walk without having breathing problems once again! :)

Thanks everyone!