Gamers in the australia, nsw area

Death Jester

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tommy's in Melbourne.

Mind you, I don't know if Melbourne is closer or farther from New South Wales. . . : :wacko:

Either way - Death Jester - If you register at ReaperGames.com (it is free and we do not sell your info to anyone) you can ask the database to search for other registered users within your region (the entire SEROS Province is Australia), within 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, or 300 miles of you. You can do this at the Member Profile Page.

It's ok to laugh. Americans only learn Geography when we bomb a place, so be glad I don't know where Melbourne is! :devil::;):

Depends on what part of Dallas - "Dallas" as far as city limits, is pretty small, but most people include anything more or less in Dallas County to be part of Dallas City because the sprawl is so bad you can't tell when you leave one city and enter the next . . . By map, We're about 40 miles, but by highway it's about 20 minutes.

Drop me a PM or e-mail (it's in my sig) when you know exactly where you'll be and I'll let you know how to get here form there.