Sign in to follow this  
Saint of Sinners

So what's in yer CD player?

I wake up to Metalica: & justice for all on my CD alarm clock/stereo. The second disk is danny Elfman's music from the recent willy wonka flick[i liked how the oompa songs were cross sections of various music types. I can't remember what the third CD is.

My car CD player had the new Disturbed in it because i like how melodic they have become.

The 2 10-disc visor sleeves in my car have

Blind guardian: a night at the opera & somewhere far beyond

Midnight sydicate: D&D soundtrack

Matrix soundtrack

Megadeath: Youthanasia & the system has failed.

The lost boys{i love "Cry little sister"]

Congo soundtrack [for lebo M's "spirit of africa"]

Godsmack: disc with Voodo

Shadows fall: sin war

Iron maiden: # of the beast

static x

& a few other i don't remember ATM

In the car is Slayer - South of Heaven, Best of Cinderella, Best of Bon Jovi, Best of Metallica, Godsmack - Faceless and Evanescence - Fallen (best of CD's are my compilations). At work it's Anthrax - State of Euphoria, Persistence of Time, Attack of the Killer Bee's and Among the Living, Alice Cooper - Trash and Hey Stupid, among others.

Really haven't been listening to CDs much lately. Been pointing winamp at Radio Rivendell (thanks Darkstar) and for some unknown reason '80s shoutcast stations.

Moby - Hotel

The real reason it's in there is the last 3 songs I found are easy to fall asleep to, since I don't listen to many CDs at home. Yes, I DJ at a radio station and do weddings (and used to DJ at bars), but I am strangely not one to listen to background music (other than in the car).

The last time I had a CD player in the car for a road trip I had with me:

The Band - Best of...

Jimmy Buffett - Songs You Know By Heart

MetallicA - Garage, Inc (disc 2, which I believe was the $5.98 EP origionally)

Twisted Sister - Big Hits and Nasty Cuts

I also had personally made compilations of Bob Marley and The Wailers and various techno songs.

Yes, I like "Best of" CDs...

Locally, I pretty much stick with WBER (listen on-line!) on my radio, if I'm not listening to talk radio.

ANd yes PreFUNk I still the same guy who knew who Ramstein was ::P:

I had a friend who went to go see xXx a second time just to see my reaction when Rammstein shows up in the beginning...

Godsmack: disc with Voodoo

It's self titled, IIRC.

Alice Cooper - Hey Stupid

Technically, it's 'Hey Stoopid', in case anyone wants to look it up.

In my personal truck it's Sepultura-"Arise", and in my company vehicle it's Metallica-"Ride the Lightning", though that one's been in there for awhile but not listenend to, mostly radio lately.

I usually like to mix it up a bit. But lately, there's two CD's constantly in my player and they're both new. 1st is "This Godless Endeavor" by Nevermore (insane, insane, INSANE guitar...) and Opeth: "Ghost Reveries" (Insane, insane, INSANE...well...everything. It's sooooooooooo good......).

In my player I have my newly aquired disk from the band The Lord Wierd Slough Feg -- Atavism. More I listen to this band the more I'm blown away. The genre is Irish epic metal. Best songs on the disk are "I Will Kill You/You Will Die" and "Hiberno-Latin Invasion." Honorable mention go to "Atavism," "Climax of a Generation," "Eumaeus the Swineherd," and "Man Out of Time."

Damon.

nothing!!! :)

don't do cds anymore, I've gone totally mp3, thou I'm slowly workin my existing cd collection over

righ now the bands I listen to the most are Green Day,Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Disturbed, Rolling Stones, & the LOTR soundtracks

Currently rockin' in the 'Baru...

The Hieroglyphics "3rd Eye Vision" (underground hip-hop)

Deltron 3030 "Deltron 3030" (underground hip-hop)

Beastie Boys Anthology Disc 1 (who doesn't know the Beastie Boys...)

OutKast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik" (see above...)

The Coup "Genocide and Juice" (underground hip-hop)

The Coup "Party Music" (underground hip-hop)

Love Hip-Hop, hate the "Pop-Hop" crap that they play on MTV.