Hey everybody, its been a long time since I last posted on here, even longer since my last (and only) official game. I've still been collecting and painting, and a friend and I get together every now and then and play (I've got Necro and Spawn so its cool :)), but I"m trying to find people in my area so I can get an extra game or two in.

Currently I'm located in the Chicagoland area, more specifically the Plainfield/Joliet/Aurora/Bolingbrook area. If anyone is in the area let me know!

And for those of you out at Games Plus, I plan to get out there again sometime, honest!

Have you registered for Reapergames yet? When you do you can look at your region and get a list of players and roughly where they were at, and by using links you can message them through Reapergames to find out if they're interested in a game.

(Voice of the Evil Piggies) I....did not know that. Yes, I am registered on Reaper Games under the same handle that I'm using now, I'll have to go and look. Thank you :devil:

Have you registered for Reapergames yet? When you do you can look at your region and get a list of players and roughly where they were at, and by using links you can message them through Reapergames to find out if they're interested in a game.

(Voice of the Evil Piggies) I....did not know that. Yes, I am registered on Reaper Games under the same handle that I'm using now, I'll have to go and look. Thank you :devil:

Dracos,Otter and I are in the Palatine area, if you are ever up our ways look us up for a game

Dracos,Otter and I are in the Palatine area, if you are ever up our ways look us up for a game

Actually, I believe I met the three of you at one of Dracos' demos :) It was at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, I was the guy with the Necros stuff, and if I remember correctly, it was Dracos' Significant other who had just finished her Golfing Wraiths :)