Sign in to follow this  
Vaitalla

New MSP's for December

I seriously doubt it. For one thing, all the colors aren't even done yet--we're ending on 216 colors, which essentially means we won't be done with the entire line 'till a year from now. ::): For another, a complete set would then run you somewhere around $600--almost no retail stores I know of would be willing to take on such a huge purchase amount for a single product. So in general distribution almost certainly no. In the Reaper Asylum store, who knows? It's too far out to tell. ::):

--Anne

Khaki Browns Triad

9127. Uniform Brown (equivalent to VMC English Uniform)

9128. Green Ochre (equiv. to VMC Green Ochre)

9129. Faded Khaki

Saw these in the store the other day, but not the rest of 'em. Are they all coming out before January?

Khaki Browns Triad

9129. Faded Khaki

Saw these in the store the other day, but not the rest of 'em. Are they all coming out before January?

They're all out. If your store only had those three, then the store either didn't order the rest or got shorted by their distributor. ::):

--Anne

Not that anyone cares, I placed an order for them today. I can't wait to use them. Yeeee!

Is there a list somewhere of the numbers & colors released? I need to give my husband some instructions.. =)

/ali

Jubilee, I believe if you go back to the beginning of this thread.

Anne, when will the PDF file with the new colors be available?

Khaki Browns Triad

9129. Faded Khaki

They're all out. If your store only had those three, then the store either didn't order the rest or got shorted by their distributor. ::):

--Anne

Actually, I think that they sold out! :blink:

a hah. I thought I was in a thread where Anne had been talking about formulating colors still - didn't realize I was in one where it had been finalized already =)

/ali

The new colors haven't been made into cute little bubbles like the others yet - It's on my to-do list.

However, with the majority of my time these days spent in production, it's not going to be made for at least a few weeks, I think. We'll update the PDF and get yall swatches as soon as we can, but please bear with us.