Urban Dead

Hexxenhammer

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are still lookin' for a safehouse in Havercroft, I've got the Rawles bank barricaded up.

I'm in the bank now. No other reapers there though. Humansquish is outside the Beaver Towers. Dead. I have two revives but it says I can't use them on the recently dead.

I don't know what everyone else is doing, but Deep Roy is planning on joining the defense of Craiger Mall in Darvall Heights. It should be some pretty plentiful hunting. I propose that we all join in, we could get a safehouse nearby (near enough to go and kill, but far enough that they don't attack our house) and we could have a few revivers within the suburb, but away from the mall.

What do you all think?

I'm starting to get the feeling that zombies are becoming more and more rare. Checking out the zombie tracker, there seem to be many place with very few zombies.

Maybe too many people are running around with Headshot these days? Or, people are getting bored?

Ron

I'm starting to get the feeling that zombies are becoming more and more rare. Checking out the zombie tracker, there seem to be many place with very few zombies.

Maybe too many people are running around with Headshot these days? Or, people are getting bored?

Ron

I think it's a combination of both. I know the last 6 or 7 times my zombie's been killed it was a head shot. I just stopped running him, can't get anywhere I'm level 7 I think so every headshot wipes out any XP I've earned.

The thing to do is find a horde of about 10 or so Zombies within like 8 AP of a stray human. Go kill (get you half a level), hide in the horde, and don't leave the horde till you have enough AP to complete the level. Then immediately buy a skill, so you're at less than 10XP, and therefore functionally safe from headshotters.

I'm in the bank now. No other reapers there though. Humansquish is outside the Beaver Towers. Dead. I have two revives but it says I can't use them on the recently dead.

I had all the human skill and 200 xp points and wanted to use them. So I jumped out of the building and bought some zombie skills. I'll post a holler when I have all the z skills I want.