Go See Serenity!

Nanite

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the best movie I've seen in years, period. And that includes the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and Sin City. I did something I have never done at the movies, cheered and clapped. Go, go, go. See it now, drop what you're doing, and go see it. If the theater isn't showing it,.....violence may be in order. This flick kicks @ss. Well worth the long, long wait.

P.S. Be prepared for shocks and thrills, people.

Cool, now I just have to convince my s/o to start enjoying Sci-Fi so I can have someone to go see it with. Hate going to the movies by myself, but really dont' want to miss this on the big screen.

Ah well, more popcorn for me. Glad to hear it's so good, I've been anticipating this.

Cool, now I just have to convince my s/o to start enjoying Sci-Fi so I can have someone to go see it with. Hate going to the movies by myself, but really dont' want to miss this on the big screen.

Ah well, more popcorn for me. Glad to hear it's so good, I've been anticipating this.

Heh, I usually have to drive an hour and a half to see such movies with my brother. I'm in the same boat with my wife. Not a fan of the SF.

Awesome flick, my wife went to see it with me again. She got to see it last week. I saw a review of the film that makes me think that the reviewer must have walked into the wrong theater.

Just watched it. It's awesome and funny too! They did a great job at it. ::):

--PM

the previews I've seeen really haven't interested me that much, but from the sounds of it, might be a movie I might have to see (more than likely on DVD).

Randy M

wow 2,600 posts, damn I'm online to much, ha ha

Randy, go check out the series DVD's for Firefly. If you don't like the series:

a) You probably won't like the movie.

b) There's something wrong.

I can barely express how much I loved this movie, and I was expecting to like it. IIf you've watched Firely, then it's on the level of Empire Strikes Back, Star Trek II, Severed Dreams, Interludes and Examinations, or, Sleeping in Light. Ity is truly that good.

Even if you've never seen the series, GO SEE THIS MOVIE! You'll enjoy it more if you've watched firefly, but it isn't essential, and highly enjoyable without having seen the series.

Oh and avoid spoilers, I did and I think I enjoyed it even more. Even though I really want to talk about them

:blink: