Sign in to follow this  
Krztoff

Creepy Familiars 2983

If you haven't seen the new creepy familiars yet, here they are.

First off, it looks like Lil 'Hlu wants to give you a big hug! ::D: I never thought that any version of Dread Lord Cthulhu... er, I mean "'Hlu" could be so cute.

The Bad Monkey will fit perfectly with the middle eastern themed area of the new campaign world I'm working on. He would also be equally fitted to tormenting Chris Griffin as the "Evil Monkey Who Lives In My Closet". ::P:

The Golem Doll and Devil Baby are so delightfully creepy...

I gotta get this when it comes out!

First off, it looks like Lil 'Hlu wants to give you a big hug! ::D: I never thought that any version of Dread Lord Cthulhu... er, I mean "'Hlu" could be so cute.

Obviously you've never seen the plush Cthulhus from Toy Vault then. They're the original Cute-thulhu

Obviously you've never seen the plush Cthulhus from Toy Vault then. They're the original Cute-thulhu

I have, but I honestly think this is cuter. Perhaps its the fact that it's so small. Or maybe its the pose. Either way, I've always thought the plush Cthulhus were really cool, but never really all that cute. Though, when I have my first kid, I'm definately going to get them one. A toddler walking around with Cthulhu... THAT would be cute. Not sure if my fiancee would agree to Lovecraft being among the bedtime stories though. ::P: