• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User
I used to live on the near northside of Chicago in Lake Forrest

I know Kenosha are you going by the Brat Stop

If so grab a brat for me ::D:

Okie, now you guys are scaring me. I grew up five minutes from the Brat Stop. And if Rockheads had had a painting night when I was a teenager...I could only wish!

--Anne, ex-Wisconsinite...yay Sprecher!!!

Warm up night meet & greet highlights as overheard by me:

Tim talked about how to make painters and sculptors lurve or loathe the 2d art. Sculptors made noises in the back of the room... many ooohs and aaaahs.... sculptors had great suggestions for things that would help collaboration.... Ron was reminded of art that didn't yet make it into lead!

Sandy Garrity, Matt Clark, and Miriam talked about skunk encounters. One of them may be considering adopting a baby skunk... or I'm making things up.

Several mentions of a certain sculptor named Johnson Twein.

Pizza Party!!!

A very very rich birthday cake was presented to a very deserving sculptor! Happy Birthday <fill in blank> !!!!!

I used to live on the near northside of Chicago in Lake Forrest

I know Kenosha are you going by the Brat Stop

If so grab a brat for me ::D:

Okie, now you guys are scaring me. I grew up five minutes from the Brat Stop. And if Rockheads had had a painting night when I was a teenager...I could only wish!

--Anne, ex-Wisconsinite...yay Sprecher!!!

I have family in Waukesha - I'd give my arm for a decent brat some days.

It was a fantastic weekend! In typical Reaper fashion it was more like a family reunion than a convention, with all the stupid stuff like your idiot drunk cousin removed. The Sonic Dude was awesome and I appreciated the catering, it was great.

Thank you so much to everyone at Reaper for making us feel at home. ::):

It was a fantastic weekend! In typical Reaper fashion it was more like a family reunion than a convention, with all the stupid stuff like your idiot drunk cousin removed. The Sonic Dude was awesome and I appreciated the catering, it was great.

Thank you so much to everyone at Reaper for making us feel at home. ::):

I second that, and have to add in how mind blowing informational it was too

Great time great people and loads of fun

Thanks all

Thanks, all you great Reaper people, for yet another fun- and information-filled weekend. My brain is full. ::):

I am especially thankful for the following things, in no particular order:

• the LaQuinta discount
  • free popcorn (mmmm, popcorn), pizza, crackers, candy, etc...
  • Sonic catering
  • free paint
  • free samples of Derek Schubert minis (just kidding!)
  • great classes
  • patient and helpful instructors
  • those awesome lamp arrangements (no more lamps falling on minis!)
  • the overall generosity and hospitality of the Reaper People

You raised the bar again! ::D:

Brain. Full.

All I can say is 'WOW'! Seeing the cases of painted minis. Holding the painted minis.

Being converted to the Kolinski Kult and the Band of Brushlickers.

Having Anne take one look at my mini and saying 'Thinner paint and a better brush' then tossing me a Kolinski to use. ("The first taste is free...")

Working on a face with Amy and being momentarily confused as to which mini was mine was a defining moment.

Overall it was the most kick-butt weekend I could have imagined.

<Lurk mode off> I have to agree with Spartan. It's always great to get together with everyone at Reaper. Thanks to everyone there for once again doing an outstanding job!.

</lurk mode off>

(swings a big mallet at DB's head poking up!)

Oh, this ain't Whack-a-Mole. You should come around more often Lawrence!

Yep, lots of fun this weekend. Main improvement over RCon; Sonic for luch and dinner!! Not 3 days of Hot dogs!! :bday:

What else, I lost to Spartan and 'funk in CAV, again, but still good games, cool blending class with Lazlo, free goody-bag with MSPs and free samples of the new Walnut and scorched brown MSPs right after they were freshly made and bottled by Anne herself, got to watch Matt paint up about 12 or 15 Terran CAVs in one sitting while I got some more lining done on my Butcher <_< , and of course the all around camaraderie and the hospitality of the Coolest Game Company On The Planet!