Arbitrary questions Game

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that too. Ironic innit? People in the gaming community are usually vilified as antisocial geeks or devil worshipers. I bet it would surprise people how conservative a lot of'em are. 'Could have somethin' to do with a lot of wargamers being in their thirties and the usual jaded, cynical outlook that makes us all more conservative as we age.

What forum you talkin' about anyway?

I did. With the revolver, in the foyer.

I have a cd-rom and popsicle sticks. What should I make?

A refreshment stand, complete with the dwarven runes for "GUINNESS" atop.

Why is it, do you think, that so many wargamers in particular lean toward "arch-conservative" in their political, social, and (often depending upon country-of-origin) religious behaviour and belief? Is it the nature of the games being played, the social function the "Gaming Community" plays in drawing those who do not tend to find inclusion elsewhere in society, or something entirely different?

Interesting question. Perhaps it relates to the way wargames, like logic puzzles, encourage rational thinking processes? Anyway, on with the questions game.

Why are there so many songs about rainbows?

Cuz everybody hates them! Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there minding you're own business. And they come marching in and crawl up your leg and start biting the inside of your a. And you'll be like. Hey. Get out of my a you stupid rainbows. Oh you mean rain-BOWS! I like them they're pretty cool.

What's the worst song you ever heard?