Sign in to follow this  
Kaizer Kaizer

Arbitrary questions Game

I'd say "dinner"..but then again I was raised up 'country' where often times we had breakfast for dinner...so now I am confused and am in fact spreading the confusion...mwahahaha?

Am I the ONLY person in America who owns an old-fashioned non-motorized push-variety reel lawnmower?

No. ANd I love eggs for dinner, especially at a truckstop!

When an army is broken, is it the fault of the designers or the player of that army?

hmmmmmmm, I liked invader zim, but that was more for the artwork than the story. I'll at least peek at it.

Do you like BROM?

...no.

Whadya think?

The writing style is promising. If you wish to write, keep writing! (I am unfortunately unfamiliar with the characters.)

Speaking of Wright, favorite quote from Steven?

well, since darkness is the absence of light, then darkness will arrive at a point just as quickly as light can leave that point. This means that darknesss is travelling just as fast light. So dark travels at the speed of light, or 299,792,458 m/s.

Or, you could say that darkness is what exists all the time, it is the void that light fills, and therefore is always there. In this case you could say that darkness does not travel, and could therefore have no speed.

Pirates?

Not for another 345 years.

Do you remember the Cheat code for the nintendo game Metroid which was the same as a guy's name I went to high school with?