REAPERCON 2006 ANNOUNCEMENT Chatter

Spartan6

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Vaitalla's suggestion of ye Old Loincloth isn;t going over so well, I am going to suggest eliminating the Nametag and simply Branding attendees . . . If you have a giant Reaperskull branded onto your forehead, you are allowed in . . . :devil:

Or we could tattoo the logo onto your forehead . . . :lol:

How about we offer safety pins, and those who don't want their chests stared at can pin the tag to their sleeves? Nevermind . . . Some people should NEVER be given sharp objects . . . :ph34r:

I've got a fresh new gash on my left thumb to attest to that. Stupid hobby saw slipping and cutting me instead of the peg board. Thank goodness for Zap a Gap. It was a pretty good deep one. I'd have got a stitch, but didn't want to pay the co-pay, and I would have been late for Thursday night gaming last week.

I think we need to keep the nametags on those funny little elastic neck-thingies! If you take them away, I can't once again show how 'smart' I am by giving myself a cut on the face by pulling on the ends and accidentally letting go-having the little metal keeper whack me. Since sharp objects and loin cloths don't seem to be good alternatives, how about packing tape? We could just use the clear kind to wrap around the appropriate part of the body-be it head (mouth), arm, leg, torso, something else. That way, we could all be equal opportunty gawkers or, for those who prefer to have their attractive knees admired, we could do that too!

Given that Vaitalla's suggestion of ye Old Loincloth isn;t going over so well, I am going to suggest eliminating the Nametag and simply Branding attendees . . . If you have a giant Reaperskull branded onto your forehead, you are allowed in . . . :devil:

Or we could tattoo the logo onto your forehead . . . :lol:

How about we offer safety pins, and those who don't want their chests stared at can pin the tag to their sleeves? Nevermind . . . Some people should NEVER be given sharp objects . . . :ph34r:

Hey! I resemble that! :devil:

Hmmm...ReaperLogo tat, I'd let it go across the coccyx... It'll be included in the admission......right? :devil:::D::lol:

oooooo oooooo can I be the Festering Spirit mini!!!!! :blink:

Randy M

Nope, randy, I am the festering spirit mini. fewer boils and maggots, though....

I was actually looking forward to the loincloth, cooler than other clothes and it cuts my luggage down to just tools and a toothbrush.

:upside:

and bryan, while I am an incredible fan of Talin's work, I am not yet ready to brand it into my forehead. perhaps the loincloth along with a navel piercing that would allow us to attach our favorite miniature....although DH 3000 might be just a little heavy....

Body paint. Just paint yourself to resemble your favorite mini.

Y'know... looking in the mirror, I really don't think it's a good idea for me to be Holiday Sophie, as much as I like the mini. :lol:

Oh, and Bryan - I guarantee you that everybody would much rather have a few people stare at their chests than have to watch me run around in a loin cloth all weekend (not that I can say for sure that I'm going yet :down:).

You know...not being able to go is sounding like a saner and saner decision every day ::D::lol:

I'd paint myself up as Yagun Oog, but there's no way in hell I'd shove a chain link thong up my keister!!!

What is it with the Ogres and thongs anyways :blink: It's really gross to have to paint those big bare boil-infested buttocks.