Independents

Spartan6

I just found the Quickstart Rules. :blush:

Indies can use anything that doesn't have the SA "Unique." This may open up a wide range of possibilities. When I manage to put together a force, consider me an Independent. (I'll have to figure out a cool piratey name and color scheme for my force, though.)

EDIT: I think my force will be composed primarily of Mitso-Ta, with a "Rising Sun" motif and Japanese writing on them. Less pirate, more merc. Name: Jade Division.

• Like 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the current list, Dec, 14, of claimed units.

Spartans                                                                                                       Spartan6

Hell's Kitchen Irregulars                                                                                Saint of Sinners

Daley's Dragoons                                                                                         Daley's Dragoon

Warhounds Heavy                                                                                        butterflytank

N.Z.A.C. Battlefield Support Platoon                                                             Crazy8

Garm's Dragoons                                                                                          garm

The Steel Talons                                                                                           Entilzha

Maxwell's Renegade Legion                                                                          merlonc

Warhounds                                                                                                    warhoundalpha

MercNet Combat Division                                                                               Watchman

22nd regiment of the 3rd Anubis Guards                                                       Colonel Kane

Shield of Rasalgethi, Core World Coalition's Planetary Defense Forces.      Vil-hatarn

Steel Griffins                                                                                                  Chrome, FreeFall, KaiMaster, and Blitz

MercNet Mercenary                                                                                        Watchman

Sons of Plunder                                                                                             mercoutlaw

Black Metal                                                                                                    mercoutlaw

Sirk's Strikers                                                                                                sirikus

The Blade                                                                                                     Mastergunz

Furies                                                                                                           Mastergunz

Black Dragons Mercenary Force                                                                  fishnjeeps

1st Hinterland Protection Force                                                                    Edsterdoom

Jade Division Mercenary Unit                                                                        Dsmiles

Bottom Feeders                                                                                            Rastl

Katsumoto Industries (yakuza gang with corporate front)                             Girot
Terran 69th Legion                                                                                       Girot
"Heaven's Devils" Mercs                                                                               Girot

Steel Dragons                                                                                               Mastergunz

Bric's Brigade                                                                                                Maredudd

Unico: The Unicorn Corporation - "We Make Magic!"                                   Vytau

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

Although I haven't run an independent group since CAV 1, and now I own exclusively faction-appropriate models in unified color schemes, I would still like to honor my old force, if you please: 

Unico: The Unicorn Corporation - "We Make Magic!" 

New product lines include sport and leisure wear for all body types, infant formula, and corrosive high-yield bio-reagent chemical warheads - contact your Unico rep today! 

Although I haven't run an independent group since CAV 1, and now I own exclusively faction-appropriate models in unified color schemes, I would still like to honor my old force, if you please: 

Unico: The Unicorn Corporation - "We Make Magic!" 

New product lines include sport and leisure wear for all body types, infant formula, and corrosive high-yield bio-reagent chemical warheads - contact your Unico rep today! 

Also added.