The Greater Empire of the Rach

ReaperShaun

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me cannibal. :poke:

I had a Kahn hanging around with 2 left arms and a 'Tator 60 with a badly miscast leg. Marriage made by X-acto! :lol:

So far I have only played one game, using a section made of 2 'Tator 70s, 2 'Tator 60s, 1 Mogul and 1 Kahn.

Kept the whole unit RNG'ing around the opponent, they took an OEM Rhino apart in one TURN :wow::;)::devil: .

Trust me that section using the Blaster variant of COTS is UBERNASTY!!!!. At least until my opponent got smart, kept his units outside 12 inches and bombed hell out of me with IAs. I really should have taken Despots as my second armor section instead of Chieftains, but I thought the PBGs extra range would be better than the GCs on the Despots. Big mistake, I needed the Despots IAs more.

I have to admit this is the first time I have really been on the receiving end of the Unholy Trinity of T-bird/Regent/Faction Talon and I did not like it one bit.

Last time I let someone else use my Terrans! :ph34r:

P.s. Yes I used the 'Tator 70s overdrive on the Rhino. What better time to use it? :wacko:

what are the stats on that beauty or do such a thing exist

:devil:

I don't know about Cav2 stats, it is one of the Beta1.5 Cavs that did not make it to Cav2 (yet).

I tried pasting the NukeCon beta card in here but it won't let me do it. :angry:

Short version is move10, Dv12, Wizzo, Shielding, twin PBGs Rng32, Rav3 with Linked/2 and Hunter.

In Cav2 I would guess, Move10, Dv12, Shielding/3, Assault, PBGs Rng28, Rav3 Piercing/2, Linked.

I changed the range to match the range of other Rach PBG armed models like the Malefactor.

It is possible it could be Move11, since both Dictators were Move10 in the Beta, or it could stay at Move10.

what are the stats on that beauty or do such a thing exist

:devil:

I image the basic stats to be similar to the 70s dickie except an extra point on the TC and the assault SA. The prince had nearly identical stats to the 70 in 1.5 except for the ECM, which was better. I would go with a flat RAV of 4 w/ link SA 28" range, since the Rach don't have any faction specific model that has both soft and hard damage capablity.

I'm curious to see what Sarge thinks of the mod since he didn't like the Tyrant. This is currently my favorite mod I've build. Thanks for the idea Pat.

It looks good, but I'm still not sure I like the Tyrant arms on a 70 chassis. I'd set the guns at 28", RAV 2, Piercing/3, Linked. Those are the only two attacks the model gets so lets not make them totally useless at lower DTs that a baseline RAV4 and no piercing would result in. At least the Starhawk VI can Salvo Strike at +3 to boost it's chances to hit, a Prince would only get the +1. The Vanquisher is for soft targets.