750 Points Warlord Tournement: Geneseo, NY

Hyperion

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

The fledgling factions in the Bloody Strip are looking to spill some blood. Come on down on November 6 at 2pm and test your mettle with the new Warlords on the block. Bring 750 Points, and we'll see which army is the last to stand. MacVittie College Union. 10 MacVittie Circle. Geneseo, NY 14454. In the same building where "Running GAGG" is held.

[Note: Proxie figures will be allowed for any given data card. The only condition being that any proxied figure MUST be a REAPER miniture, and must be defined as a specific datacard prior to the start of a game]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this time Bill, However all you need to do is rest them on the bases so we can see the figure. If you want to glue them in that'd be awesome, but so long as you've got a piece of REAPER pewter on the table I'll let you run it regardless of paint status and assembly (within reason, Don't plop the pieces of the hill giant in a pile on the table and call it a fig)

Nono, no support points, but I did win two tournament rounds for the Reven...Nefsokar should have jumped the same amount.

Current standings in the 'strip:

Darkspawn 1

Mercenary 2

Necropolis 9

Nefsokar 3

Reptus 1

Reven 7

And yet the map shows the province in Reven posession. Not that I mind taking it away from the Necropolis, but... that's just not quite right.

Yeah, Brandon's Mercs have been doing real well, however last night Brian's Crusaders took him down. Things are heating up over here. Soon we'll be having nightly games if the fervor continues... Looks like people are trying to get some practice in before the big day.

Yeah, Brandon's Mercs have been doing real well, however last night Brian's Crusaders took him down. Things are heating up over here. Soon we'll be having nightly games if the fervor continues... Looks like people are trying to get some practice in before the big day.

Not to correct you, but I actually beat Brian... somehow. First I beat Tim to nothing, with celestial lion help. then my crippled forces got lucky agains the crusaders.

I also have two victories still pending... so it is getting close. I am just scared about the roch guys, 4 are in the top ten and I just learned the game :-P

My error, I wasn't paying too much attention at the end of the game. Whose got BR still pending agianst you? In either case it'd be nice to see those scurvy undead put back in the ground... Because I know that Mercs can be bought and dwarves have PLENTY of gold.