Who needs their arse kicked?

Ranzadule

I'm bored beating up on the same people. The two tops on the Warlord HQ list are Kelcore and Froggy so I drove to Rochester to do battle with the Frog-meister. I drove to Indianapolis to throw down with Kelcore and to take on all comers in the tourney. Who wants to be next? My forces thirst for new blood. :devil:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored beating up on the same people. The two tops on the Warlord HQ list are Kelcore and Froggy so I drove to Rochester to do battle with the Frog-meister. I drove to Indianapolis to throw down with Kelcore and to take on all comers in the tourney. Who wants to be next? My forces thirst for new blood. :devil:

I'll take that challenge next time you're in North Carolina. We're out on the coast and it's bound to be warmer than up there.

Steve(Crusaders), Janenne (Elves) and the rest of the crew at

Rules of Engagement Games

19 Park Lane

Havelock, NC 28532

(252) 444-GAME

Problem with that is, I'm possibly a bit on the busy side and 750 doesn't thrill me enough for the drive. The 1000 pointer you ran where I first started playing was a decent size. I'm looking forward to 1000+ and hopefully 1500 taking over as the preferred build size.

Problem with that is, I'm possibly a bit on the busy side and 750 doesn't thrill me enough for the drive. The 1000 pointer you ran where I first started playing was a decent size. I'm looking forward to 1000+ and hopefully 1500 taking over as the preferred build size.

Agent of Comics in Wichita, Ks is holding a 1000pt Tourney on Nov 13

Give me a little lead time and I should have 2K painted and ready to go in each of Reven, Crusaders and/or Elves.

Steve

I think playing with hastily made army lists at 1 in the morning after a day of GenConning is a VERY good way to simulate the rigors of battle. Granted the Crusaders did look a little sluggish as they moved through my kill zone, but think of how much happier they are now that they have been reborn in my undead legions... :devil:

Hey Ranzadule, Pentacon is happening in Fort Wayne, Indiana Nov. 4-6. Come join a battle with my Dwarves! I might be a Newbie at this game but I Promise My Dwarves Will Leave A Scar On You That You'll Never Forget!!!

Dwarves Have No Equal!! Fight Hard and Die Well!!! RAAAAA!!!

Then here is plenty of lead time...

You all should come to my little shindig... In-My-Garage-Con...

You have to come for this. I think there will be a good showing and it takes place 45 min from reaper.

Besides, Ranz, my necros need more O-lords to beat up on and my Reptus are hungry :;):

Anyone can feel free to come to Tulsa, OK. We're in the middle of nowhere. :devil:

I have my Dwarves all drunk and ready to brawl. Plus, I'm sure I could scare up some Elves, Necros and their friends. :B):

Wild Bill :blues:

We may have to do that. Just make sure your dwarves have enough "flow improver" for the hoard of rowdy Texans.

Wild Bill, I do expect you to be in Collyville in Feb. for Jasons "in-my-garage-con". It'll be a blast and its been a while since a dwarf has put up a good fight ::D:

Keep your eyes open down here. While I'm running only 750pts this week, that'll be going up to 1k for the next tourney most likely and I'm highly likely to boost that up to 1.5K on occasion. Right now we've got small forces but I'm selling the game like it's candy. Right now my 10+ players all have 750 and I want to keep them all interested in the game so that I can build their armies and the games popularity down here. However I've already got players clammering for 1k. So I'm guessing I'll run a 1K tourney in.... oh a month or so. I'd expect to attempt a 1.5K tourney in February or March. And there'll be plenty of players down here eager to take you on.