Who needs their arse kicked?

Ranzadule

We may have to do that. Just make sure your dwarves have enough "flow improver" for the hoard of rowdy Texans.

Wild Bill, I do expect you to be in Collyville in Feb. for Jasons "in-my-garage-con". It'll be a blast and its been a while since a dwarf has put up a good fight ::D:

Let me know when this garage con is supposed to take place, and if I'm allowed to bring any friends. I might (stress might) be able to scare up a couple people to come along. Knowing early enough in advance will put the bug in their ear and make them think about scheduling their vacation properly.

"Vacation to Hawaii with wife? Way expensive. Vacation to play Warlord in Texas? Priceless." :devil:

Wild Bill :blues:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On November 13th, I will be at flights of Fantasy, (One of the top-ranked RAGE stores) in Loudonville NY from noon until there's no one left to demo for or to beat on. Anyone who wants a demo or who wants a lesson, can feel free to come in and choose between my Overlords, Necros, Reven or Pirates, for their beating. :grr:

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll make sure the time and space are available.

On November 13th, I will be at flights of Fantasy, (One of the top-ranked RAGE stores) in Loudonville NY from noon until there's no one left to demo for or to beat on. Anyone who wants a demo or who wants a lesson, can feel free to come in and choose between my Overlords, Necros, Reven or Pirates, for their beating. :grr:

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll make sure the time and space are available.

Just as I figured, when people start to accept the challenges, the undead dwarven O'lord runs and hides under his rock.

Hopefully, we'll be able to lure him to ReaperCon '06 :devil: I'd like to introduce him to a few friends of mine.

I think playing with hastily made army lists at 1 in the morning after a day of GenConning is a VERY good way to simulate the rigors of battle. Granted the Crusaders did look a little sluggish as they moved through my kill zone, but think of how much happier they are now that they have been reborn in my undead legions... :devil:

:rolleyes: mmmkay..

That wasn't the Crusaders that were sluggish. That would be me feeling beat up and thinking of nothing but a beer and bed for about 6 of the 12-some hours I spent in the gaming hall that day.

I wanted to be spry for ya, Ranz. Just wasn't happenin' that night! LOL