Sign in to follow this  
Vinny

The Living Dead

No worries!! We've only been hanging in limbo for about a week now, what's another day or so going to matter?!?!?!? :lol::lol: KIDDING!! Take your time, I know how things get with the holidays and all and add a car accident to that and you're entitled to postpone the game for a while.

A guy shuffles toward you making really disgusting, phlegmy sounds as you pull on the door and find it still locked.

Crap, Trevor thinks. He punches the door hith teh meaty part of his fist in frustration. He turns to the suffling guy.

"Hey, if your sick or something you need to stay away. I don't need some cough, bad enough I can't get something from this place. Looks like I'll be changing services."

Trevor starts back to his car.

You hear a strange guttural, phlegmy gurgle from behind you just before you feel hands on yor shoulders..

The look in the guards eye as he raises his head broadcasts his intentions better than if he had announced them with a bullhorn. A deep fear rises up out of the pit of Zach's stomach and he feels around for something...anything... to use to defend himself, not daring to take his eyes off of the psychopath who is now slowly getting up from the desk, pushing himself unsteadily with both hands. Zach's hand finally comes into contact with something solid and he latches on tightly, swinging the wooden haft around in a defensive position in front of his body. He sees the Kansas State flag draped off of the end of the long wooden pole in his hands and beyond that a sharp, decorative stainless steel point glinting in the harsh lights of the foyer.

"Stay away, buddy. I'm warning you!" Zach says, a firm resolve settling into his voice.

His eyes are dull and lifeless, like the eyes of a doll as he lurches up from the floor, the screaming security guard seemingly forgotten. As his head pivots toward you it cocks to the side as if not understanding anything at all. Slowly he begins to take plodding steps forward, his nose twitching, sniffing the air.

Shaun walked quickly across the parking lot and called before getting to the door, "Hey Paul you stupid sumb***h, I hope you have some friggen coffee on in there." Reaching the door, Shaun pulled it open and...

A sickly sweet smell wafts past you with the rush of air caused by the door. ....

Oh, crap, the burglars hurt the boss. The thought of his boss being injured would normally give Dave a slight happy feeling, but it sounds like the man is hurt badly. "Mr. Hollis? How badly are you hurt, sir?", he says as he switches on the light and enters the office.

A pale hand slaps onto the the desk with a startling "thonk" from behind it as you step into the office..

He went to the post office for another day of delivery, fixing the button of his blue uniform as he did so.

Two men shuffle toward you, their eyes lifeless and dull but their mouths open, saliva dripping heavily down both of their chins..

Two men shuffle toward you, their eyes lifeless and dull but their mouths open, saliva dripping heavily down both of their chins...

"Mornin'!" he said cheerfully to the two men, not noticing the zombie-like qualities.

"How you two doin' this fine day? Uhhhh... you got a lil' spit there." he said to both, scratching his chin.

Vincent tried the door for the post office again, and wondered if it was closed for the day. His eyes turned back to the two shuffling men, and he cocked his head to one side, staring at them.

What the hell is wrong with them two?

Then his face brightened in a look of one chronically insane.

"Say... any of you two got a light?" he asked with a wicked grin, taking the match and putting it between his lips.

Oh, crap, the burglars hurt the boss. The thought of his boss being injured would normally give Dave a slight happy feeling, but it sounds like the man is hurt badly. "Mr. Hollis? How badly are you hurt, sir?", he says as he switches on the light and enters the office.

A pale hand slaps onto the the desk with a startling "thonk" from behind it as you step into the office..

Jeez, he must have already lost a lot of blood, Dave thinks upon seeing the color of the hand that has appeared on the desk. "Hold on, sir, I'll get you to the hospital," he says as he rushes around the desk to help his injured boss.

You hear a strange guttural, phlegmy gurgle from behind you just before you feel hands on yor shoulders..

Trevor spins around and pushes the person who put their hands on him away as hard as he can't.

"Personal space here. Don't touch me, especially if you've got that flu that's goin' around." He shouts at him as his temper rises.

Trevor dashes back to his cam fumbling with the door lock button on his key ring until he finally hears the "chirp-chirp" indicating that the door is unlocked. Pulling out with a ssmall bark of the tires Trevor heads further into town.

Maybe they know something at the hospital, or the post office-less sick people there, and they never close. he thinks and makes a hard turn towards the closes PO branch he can think of.

A sickly sweet smell wafts past you with the rush of air caused by the door. ....

Shaun steps back away from the door, and puts his arm up over his nose to try and block some of the odor. "Paul, what the hell died in here? It smells like sour arse covered up by air freshener!" Shaun thinks to himself, okay, he's had to have been in that office for like a day or two at WoW for it to have this kind of funk. "Bro, sign off and get your moldy arse out here!"

Shaun holds the door open for a minute hoping the brisk fresh air will drive out some of the smell before he enters the station office.

His eyes are dull and lifeless, like the eyes of a doll as he lurches up from the floor, the screaming security guard seemingly forgotten. As his head pivots toward you it cocks to the side as if not understanding anything at all. Slowly he begins to take plodding steps forward, his nose twitching, sniffing the air.

Swinging the pole a bit for dramatic effect and jabbing it a bit at the guard, Zach hollers, "I'm serious!! Come any closer and I gut you like a fish!!!"

Two men shuffle toward you, their eyes lifeless and dull but their mouths open, saliva dripping heavily down both of their chins...

"Mornin'!" he said cheerfully to the two men, not noticing the zombie-like qualities.

"How you two doin' this fine day? Uhhhh... you got a lil' spit there." he said to both, scratching his chin.

Vincent tried the door for the post office again, and wondered if it was closed for the day. His eyes turned back to the two shuffling men, and he cocked his head to one side, staring at them.

What the hell is wrong with them two?

Then his face brightened in a look of one chronically insane.

"Say... any of you two got a light?" he asked with a wicked grin, taking the match and putting it between his lips.

The two men lunge at you wrapping their arms tightly around you. Their dead weight suddenly lurching against you causes you to fall. Their breath is rancid and foul as they fall on top of you, their teeth and nails clawing at your clothes.

Jeez, he must have already lost a lot of blood, Dave thinks upon seeing the color of the hand that has appeared on the desk. "Hold on, sir, I'll get you to the hospital," he says as he rushes around the desk to help his injured boss.

In the gloomy half-light of the office he looks worse than death. His eyes are sunken deeply into their sockets. His skin is waxy and more pale than it would seem possible. Veins criss-cross just under the skin like blue snakes. His mouth opens and he lurches face-first toward you, an unnatural venomous sound exploding from him.

Trevor spins around and pushes the person who put their hands on him away as hard as he can't.

"Personal space here. Don't touch me, especially if you've got that flu that's goin' around." He shouts at him as his temper rises.

Trevor dashes back to his cam fumbling with the door lock button on his key ring until he finally hears the "chirp-chirp" indicating that the door is unlocked. Pulling out with a ssmall bark of the tires Trevor heads further into town.

Maybe they know something at the hospital, or the post office-less sick people there, and they never close. he thinks and makes a hard turn towards the closes PO branch he can think of.

Everywhere you see these poor wretches lurching along the sidewalks and in the streets. Up ahead a couple blocks at the intersection you see Police cars bocking the street. As you frown and spend a second wondering about it a shape moves in the corner of your eye and you hear a wet thump aginst your car. "Oh my God, I hit a guy!"...

Shaun steps back away from the door, and puts his arm up over his nose to try and block some of the odor. "Paul, what the hell died in here? It smells like sour arse covered up by air freshener!" Shaun thinks to himself, okay, he's had to have been in that office for like a day or two at WoW for it to have this kind of funk. "Bro, sign off and get your moldy arse out here!"

Shaun holds the door open for a minute hoping the brisk fresh air will drive out some of the smell before he enters the station office.

As you step inside the odor only intensifies to something way beyond just body odor. You think you hear a television on in the back of the station.

Swinging the pole a bit for dramatic effect and jabbing it a bit at the guard, Zach hollers, "I'm serious!! Come any closer and I gut you like a fish!!!"

He takes slow, plodding steps toward you, apparently oblivious to your threats. He salivates heavily and his arms reach out toward you as he walks.

In the gloomy half-light of the office he looks worse than death. His eyes are sunken deeply into their sockets. His skin is waxy and more pale than it would seem possible. Veins criss-cross just under the skin like blue snakes. His mouth opens and he lurches face-first toward you, an unnatural venomous sound exploding from him.

"Holy---!!!" Dave exclaims as he jumps back a couple of steps. Jesus! I don't know what in the wide, wide, world of sports those punks did to him, but it looks--unnatural! He takes another look at his boss' skin and eyes and thinks Maybe it's not such a good idea to move him...or touch him.

"Hang in there, sir, I'll get help!" he says, and bolts out the door toward the phone that hangs in the short hallway that connects the front offices to the back storage room. Hopefully, 911 is still working, he thinks as he leans his bushaxe against the wall and picks up the phone.

There came a high-pitch screech from the postman, like one one might hear from a playground schoolgirl after discovering a bee had landed on her arm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME! GET OFF MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" he wailed at the top of his lungs.

Vincent kicks and claws at the two zombies with any skills he ever had in dirty fighting, elbowing, kneeing, and kicking for the groin. He didn't really care, at this moment, wheter or not the zombies would be hurt by those blows if they landed. He will fight in the hope of standing up and breaking away from the two monsters to give himself some distance, either to run or to fight back.

He takes slow, plodding steps toward you, apparently oblivious to your threats. He salivates heavily and his arms reach out toward you as he walks.

Something in the guards eyes spurs Zach into action. A switch in his brain flips telling him that this is a very real threat. Hesitating no longer he jabs at the guard with the decorative spear point of the flag, aiming as much for his center torso as possible.

Everywhere you see these poor wretches lurching along the sidewalks and in the streets. Up ahead a couple blocks at the intersection you see Police cars bocking the street. As you frown and spend a second wondering about it a shape moves in the corner of your eye and you hear a wet thump aginst your car. "Oh my God, I hit a guy!"...

Trevor feels the pulse of the anti-locks as he slams his foot into the breaks. Putting the Landrover in reverse He backs up to see if a body is actually there, glancing up to see if there is any activity from the police.

There goes my insurance, hope I didn't damage this thing too bad I rather like the Rover. He thinks.

As you step inside the odor only intensifies to something way beyond just body odor. You think you hear a television on in the back of the station.

Shaun gags and swallows the gorge rising in his throat.

"Oh s#!t," he thought, "this can't be good."

"PAUL!" Shaun hollered, "YOU THERE BUD?!?"

Shaun scanned around the counter area from the open doorway, looking to see if there are any signs of a robbery, and just praying he doesn't stumble across his friend's body, offed by some crazy junkie needing some quick cash for a fix. The register looked undisturbed, and there didn't seem to be any signs of a struggle.

"PAUL!"

Not hearing any response, Shaun took a deep breath of fresh air and walked quickly into the station, a million bad thoughts racing through his head, fearing the worse.

No, I haven't forgotten about you guys. I've just been really busy around the house and just sort of in a slump. i'll try and update this tonight or tomorrow.

No, I haven't forgotten about you guys. I've just been really busy around the house and just sort of in a slump. i'll try and update this tonight or tomorrow.

No prob, its the holiday season. Family stuff and all that is expected to interfere with these things. ::D: