Plans for the weekend?

Sergeant_Crunch

I promised my wife I would finish grouting the guest bathroom floor that I re-tiled about a year ago now. I have to do that before I can do any more miniature related hobbies.

So, will be moving the tv into the bathroom and watch my college football whilst doing the work, and then move the tv to the garage so I can start building my grand table for In-My-Garage-Con-Feb-2006.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't have the weekend off but I'm hopin to try & lift a brush maybe Sunday, as I have a couple things I have to do try & finish up, main thing is finally finish those minis I have for my exchange paints (sorry guys!!!!) & also I've commited to Spike's Orc calender

so I gotta get off my butt!!!!

Randy M

Good luck with gettin' out of the painting funk! May your paint flow only to the place you want it to.

Decided to go to the FLGS today to play some 40k. (I know I know) Figured I spent all the money on 2000pts of shiney Cadians I should play with 'em every once in a while. After not playing with them for 9 months and against an army list they've never seen before they did well for the first couple turns, then they were rended limb from limb by the 'nids. *sigh* On the up side, I "accidentally" put some CAV minis in my stuff and a few folks showed some positive interest. Unfortunately not many wargamers today, mostly Magic and a D&D group. Might have to go back next weekend. Probably going to go ahead and sign up for BL and show them a real sci-fi game.

didn't do anything, ha ha

thou I'm gonna today (day off), gotta prime my new stuff + I'm gonna chain myself to my desk if I have today (probably later as I'm by myself after 2 PM (1 kid is in girl scouts the other is goin go to the grandparents) & my wife has to close the video dept tonight. So it's now or never!!!!!

Randy M

Thanks. I figure the sooner they slice me up and do it, the sooner this will all be over. :B):

I too hope your surgery went well.. having been under the knife recently.. I know the fear and anxiety associated with it.. and I sympathize.. so count me for a point or two for the sympath points :)