new to warlord

Reptus are awseome. As far as them being good (or at least on the good side of neutral), I guess you could say that. They sort of have a "screw you" attitude towards all the other factions. Their philosophy is basically "Stay out of my swamp and I won't have to kick your butt".

If you are trying to pick a good army to pair with the reptus, I would recomend elves. The combination of high defense (longlasting) melee troops with the elf archers is just nasty. When elves and lizards get together they totally own.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im geting in to warlord cause a freind recomended it. im looking at the crusaders but am open to sugestions.

Wargaming is only part of the fun. The other is painting. Yes, people do expect you to paint up your army either by yourself or by others. My suggestion is to choose what appeal to you the most in appearance and how much you can paint. When I started on Warlord, I actually liked the Crusader figures more. Unfortunately, I simply don't have the time to add in so much details. Therefore, I settled on Necropolis instead. The deluxe starter set has a small crusader army. It is a good place to start. Although its faction book has not been out yet and possibly won't be for a while. It is not an issue because rules and regulations always get changed and modified and the game can only get BETTER.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Faction book for Crusaders. Last I heard it was a Christmas release and most of the new models are in the works to be released relatively quickly. You can always tell when an army is almost done being expanded when expansion models for the next army start appearing like the Nefsokar are doing now.