Possible Christmas Gift for the Gamer

Jeff LaMarche

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to go for the twenty sided silver studs earrings? You can find them in half a dozen of the online game stores. I believe there's also a d20 pendant.

Shouldn't surprise me... I don't spend much time in online game stores. Gotta get out more... er online more... no I do too much of that already.. Oh, well, sue me for being out of the loop on how the modern gamer accessorizes ::)::poke:

I've got nothing pierced and my wife isn't a gamer and can't wear most earrings anyway due to a nickel allergy, so won't actually be buying any of these, but thought I'd share..

I actually make these.

They're fun to make. I even make themes sets like the elven archer (dark green speckled d20 & d6) or the dwarven fighter (red speckled d20 & d10).

They are deffinatly a good Christmas gift Idea for the female gamers on your list. Whether that is Magic, D&D, Warlord, Vampire, or online RPG.

And some guys like them too.

Couple friends of mine have them. One made her own. Went to Michael's and got the hooks and wire for the earring. Used a Dremel and nice sharp drill bit. Drove the bit right into the heart of that cursed '1' :devil:

The ones I like are from Crystal Caste. They have the Semi-Precious Stone Erings and pendants.. they look like of cool for the most part too. I own a set of the Semi-precious stone Dice.. not the jewelry, the Hemitite.. and my wife the Amethyst ones. I would not mind getting the Amethyst jewelry for my wife though.. if only they have them in Gold.. as my wife is allergic to the silver :(

http://www.crystalcaste.com/miva/merchant....ategory_Code=JW

The ones I like are from Crystal Caste. They have the Semi-Precious Stone Erings and pendants.. they look like of cool for the most part too. I own a set of the Semi-precious stone Dice.. not the jewelry, the Hemitite.. and my wife the Amethyst ones. I would not mind getting the Amethyst jewelry for my wife though.. if only they have them in Gold.. as my wife is allergic to the silver :(

http://www.crystalcaste.com/miva/merchant....ategory_Code=JW

Now those are dice earrings and jewelry I would possibly wear since they are made of gemstone material. I'm a bit of a gemstone snob, I don't wear cheap plastic anything.