Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, a thought was brought up to me, so I thought I could offer it back to everyone. If you have no camera set-up and are going to Reapercon and will have a finished mini by that time, bring it with. I can take pictures on my camera (with a macro lens) if we can find somewhere to get a lighting set-up that will work (does anyone think Reaper might have something that would work :lol: ) and can then email them all to you when I get home. No need to let me know before hand, just find me at the con. I look like this

post-1956-1145764995.jpg

Awesome Flynn! You take good pictures, I've seen em. Maybe you could show me how to do the whole lighting thing? I've got the cliky thing and settings on my camera figured out because if I have good natural lighting outdoors, I can take some nice pictures, I just can't get the artificial lighting to work :down:

Got mine today! Thanks dargrin! She's great, the Reptus Shaman. And I loved the base. I am still on a steep learning curve for anything but the basic glue and flock so it is something I know I couldn't have done. I'll try and get a picture posted before the end of the week.

Mine is almost done, just have the last few highlights to add on. I am really pleased with the way she came out, not exactly how I pictured it, but I think it's a really solid paint job. I also got a chance to really improve my blending and shading. I definately held back a little bit, not wanting to "trash" it with too much experimentation. Hopefully I will get it sent out at the end of this week. Hope my lucky recipient enjoys her!!! ::D:

On another note, I am glad I switched from the Reptus Shaman. It seems like there might have been a Reptus invasion on the USPS if I had decided to go that route. ::P:

Just an FYI, I will be gone for Reapercon from Thursday to Monday over the weekend of the con. During this time, I will be out of action so I won't respond to PMs, but that doesn't mean I won't answer them when I get home. I just want to let you all know why I will be MIA for a while.