Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my mini in the mail today from Fremen. It's a totally awesome Mi Sher!! I took some pics, but I just realized that the webspace I have been using from school has been shut down since I am no longer a student.

::(:

It may take me a couple of days for me to get it together and post the pics off my fiance's website, but I promise to put up some pics this week.

My mini has also been completed and should be going in the mail tomorrow. I really like her and I hope my recipient enjoys her too. I took some pictures of this one too that I can post when the mini reaches its destination. This has been a really fun exchange, thanks everyone!! I look forward to seeing the rest of the minis you all did. ::D:

- Kate

I got my yeti from JoeGKushner!! Thank you so much--I'll see if I can get some pics of him up tonight.

Back to my exchange mini...tick, tock. He is coming along well (at least he has paint on everything). Hopefully, I can get him finished up this weekend.

I got my yeti from JoeGKushner!! Thank you so much--I'll see if I can get some pics of him up tonight.

Back to my exchange mini...tick, tock. He is coming along well (at least he has paint on everything). Hopefully, I can get him finished up this weekend.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?...0&gopid=315993&

Great pics! Thanks for snapping the shots! Problem with no camera!

I got mine at ReaperCon two days ago and will be posting pics tomorrow.

I kinda wanna wait and tell you all who painted for me and what they painted for me until I post the pic...just to keep y'all in suspense the same way I've been in suspense for the last few months.

MWAHAHAHA!

(Pic coming tomorrow night, I promise.)

I get the pleasure of handing my exchange mini off personally at ReaperCon! So maybe I better get it done. :blink:

I am the lucky one that received the mini from Rastl at the Con - completely finished I might add - and it's beautiful! :wub: I haven't taken a picture yet but it's female Elf spellcaster, what could be better? ::D:

Thanks again Rastl! She now holds a special place in my "Hands off, do NOT even think about touching" display case. ^_^

I reecived a real nice piece just before RCon, but as one would expect have been wrapped up with RCon to be able to say a thanks. Will get pics of it later this week after I get caught up at work (its amazing how much stuff piles up on your desk after missing a few days).

Same with my gift to my person... it will go out by the end of the week.

Well..when Cutebut asked me if I wanted to be in the mini-swap I told her I couldn't paint my way out of a wet paper sack..but somebody was bound and determined to paint for me and was willing to accept something painted by Steve, so I decided to at least contribute something that was my own.

Here's Garish (I forget what model number he is but he's a DHL Highlander character), painted by Steve. I built the temple myself using HirstArts bricks and took my first real crack at working with Woodland Scenics. Steve did wonders with the plaid and I am expecially happy with my little yellow wildflowers.

garishtemple.jpg

I had NO idea who this was for, except that he/she would be at ReaperCon and that he/she had a model waiting for me. BOY-HOWDY was I surprised!

Here is what JESTER painted for me!

surkarbyjester.jpg

This is 3043: Surkar, Orc Shaman by Jason Wiebe painted by Jester. He now occupies the prominant spot in my Orc Hall of Fame right between my Vikinglodge Janara and my Anastrianna Neroli. I especially like the midafternoon snack he has fastened to his belt and the cool-as-heck staff he is carrying.

THANKS JESTER!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

man o man are you lucky. Awesome job on both minis.

and I really like your hirst arts stuff. I never had the patience to sit down and get enough of those blocks cast. You make me want to spend my next free day playing with plaster.