Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a message on the 15th saying my mini is on the way, thanks Zinzig! (I sent mine a goodly while back to Aphrella) Now I get twitch until the box arrives later this week (I hope!). ::D:

okay, to add a little motivation, I have 3 minis ready to send. They're finished, packaged, addressed, and ready for the USPS, but I won't send them until their recipients have sent their minis. Not trying to be mean, just motivating. None of them is from me, but 3 people have asked me if I will ship for them. As of today, I have 26 people who have not contacted me about whether or not their mini is on track, so you have a 3/26 chance of being one of these people.

Ok--after a little last minute snafu, mine is off! My previous recipient withdrew at the last minute, so I am sending my mini to Cbl12886 instead. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know when you receive it so I can post pictures here on the forums.

Jabber

Yeah, went to work with 26 still outstanding, down to 23! Flynn, keep in mind I'm still holding some other people's minis to be sent hostage until their recipients send their minis out-that's 2 (yup, one of the recipients contacted me today) Some of them are people I 'know' from the boards and I'm sure they'll eventually come through, others are people I'm not as familiar with. Either way, I'm sure we'll be fine. Thanks so much everyone-keep em comin!

Gah! I missed the window of opportunity to seal it today and the forecast is for rain until the weekend. The good news is, I get a chance to touch up the results of the wash I did this morning (that I got a tad bit overzealous with, apparently)...

I had contacted CBP previously though, so I wasn't one of the 26 (or 23, obviously).

::D: WOW. This is so cool. (Well she's undead so she's room temperature.) The mini arrived in the mail today. Without warning! Did I mention the mini is cool? And it's a mystery thing, I know who sent it to me, but I don't know who sent it to me (if you get what I mean) because all I have is a Real Name and no handle.

She's cute, she's undead, she's a vampire, and she's sitting on a Tau Cross gravestone. (I'm a Secular Franciscan in real life and that's Francis' favorite symbol.)

So thanks Daniel.

Anyway, I took a photo. My photos never do minis justice. (Which is no excuse for my poor scores on CMON, but I can always claim it is.) So without more extra text here it is.

147782643.jpg

Did I mention it's cool? Well she's hot too! Is that a paradox?

Today I sent out PMs to the 12 people I haven't heard from yet. To date, I have the following people who have either not recieved a mini. This does not include those of you whose painters PMed me that they've sent the mini. If you are not on this list and have not recieved a mini or heard about it, feel free to ask me what's up. If you are on this list and have recieved a mini, please let me know that too.

El Borto

BrightRedRazor

Kormydigar

Painfully

SaintRigger

Evilbob

Stubbdog

Outkast Samurai

skavenbabe

drjsallison

twiztedjuggalo78

Wolfers

Yojimbo

vil-hatarn

okay, I'm down to 10 people I haven't heard from and one mini being held until confirmation that the recipient has shipped is recieved. For Herr Oberfroschmeister and Humansquish, I hope you got my PMs. Anyone else, feel free to contact me with questions.

Thanks!