Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

i received mine a while back. And had sent the thank you back when. It was just before RCon.

Mine going out, well..... bad boy jason.. bad boy... Its ready to go, have ben trying to get some decent pictures before I let go of it cause I was happy with how it turned out. I will get more pics taken tonight and no matter how they turn out, will send it off in the morning.

My person already knows who they are.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cutebutpsycho,

I'm not on this list either, and I haven't recieved a miniature or heard anything yet...

El Borto

BrightRedRazor

Kormydigar

Painfully

SaintRigger

Evilbob

Stubbdog

Outkast Samurai

skavenbabe

drjsallison

twiztedjuggalo78

Wolfers

Yojimbo

vil-hatarn

Mini received from Zinzig and it's a gorgeous Crypt Bat. (The data card was in the flap too, btw.). ::D: I'll try to post some pix in the next couple days, but if Z has any, he can go ahead and stick them up.

I just PMed the 6 folks who have still not gotten in touch with me about the exchange and given them until 6/4 (next Sunday) to do so. If they don't, their recipients will be reassigned on 6/5. The following 6 are the people who have not recieved a mini and have not heard from their painters yet:

BrightRedRazor

Kormydigar

Painfully

St. Rigger

Wolfers

Outkast Samurai

If you are on this list and shouldn't be, please PM me.

Thanks to all of you who've finished or PMed me! I appreciate you all.

I got my exchange mini from MasterTickles on Friday. It was a great way to start the convention.

I got a wonderfully painted and amazingly based Mummy from the Nefsokar.

My camera is currently not doing anything I tell it too (no con pics) so if MasterTickles has any pics he may want to put them up.

EB

The following people are being reassigned. If you're seriously excited about painting another mini, please let me know and you can have one of these lovely folks. Please don't feel obligated, I'm certainley able to paint 3 minis, but if you want, let me know.

Outkast Samurai

Kormydigar

Yojimbo (Japan)

THANKS!- Oh, I'll also be away from a computer the 7th-11th, so if I don't respond, please give me a few days.