Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

You know what would have been a really smart idea...

If we included in our initial message to cbp, whether we were going to ReaperCon or not.

That way, people that were going would know whether the recipient of their mini would be there and they could deliver it in person if they so chose.

Or you could just go to the reapercon section and look at my thread of people who are going (called, so, who's going?) I'm a little behind on it (maybe) right now, cause I'm trying to finish giving you all assignments, speaking of which......

Yeah, but that would make sense. And require extra clicks on the forum :lol::devil::poke:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was going to Reapercon, but it looks extremely unlikely at this point. Along the lines of Dargrin, I have a newborn baby to look after, and even though I'm all for bringing him, his mother is not.

I've finally selected a mini to be my victim and am in the process of building the base. Progress!

I'm starting to feel like a slacker. I'm not converting anything, and I'm not making some super complex base. I'll flock it up all nice, but others seem to be doing nifty stuff.

On the not slacker end...

I picked a mini, primed, and base coated, I even started washing some bits to get them to POP a bit. This one is going to be hard to let go of I think.

I'm starting to feel like a slacker. I'm not converting anything, and I'm not making some super complex base. I'll flock it up all nice, but others seem to be doing nifty stuff.

I picked a mini, primed, and base coated, I even started washing some bits to get them to POP a bit. This one is going to be hard to let go of I think.

Don't feel bad, EB. Like you, I read these posts and starting thinking, "Dang! I guess I better start the converting and diorama and animatronic effects and fog machine!" Then I realized that if I tried to do all that, I'd never get anything finished.

I've got a lovely fig primed and based and I've started on the basecoat. The face & eyes even turned out decent! ::):

The base is nifty cause unlike so many here my painting skills are not up to that par. :down:

At least with a cool base they'll say at least it's not a total loss :lol: