Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

:wacko: Decisions, too many decisions. But I think I've got my first choice and that's the one that looks the best so far. So I report PROGRESS.

I'm convinced that these minis are far too small for brushes. I need an electron microscope! :devil:

Well I use one. :blush:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to start now, for the 2010 Fall Exchange :lol:

Not if you choose the right models and give them the right gear/upgrades/spells. ::): Let's see... Varuag, Yagun Oog (with 5 fireballs), 3 Bull Orc Berserkers, and the Hill Giant (with suitable gear) would do it.

Of course, if you decided to send an all Goblin Warrior army, you'd be in trouble. :blink:

Ron

My most completed Warlord "Army" currently consists of 4 figures.

If I can count the Duke Gerard you painted for me last year for the Exchange, I have exactly two armies completely painted. If by army you mean, single models :lol: Braug is my other finished model.

I have 9 Warriors for both Darkspawn and Reven that are mostly painted, just need some finishing work and basing.

AARGH!

I sealed my exchange mini in 3 coats of varnish (1 gloss, 2 matte), let it dry, then brought it back inside to take to the basement where I was going to take a couple pix then pack up.

AND I DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR!!

Fortunately, the only real damage was a little chipped paint, I was terrified I had broken one of the pieces off or something. Still, now I have to go back and fix the paint job.

*sigh*

I was really hoping to get this mailed out this week. With a little luck, I can touch it back up tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow or the next day.

My first motivation. Possible new job in April. ::(:

My second motivation. It takes me two weeks to notice all my mistakes. :unsure:

My third motivation. Contigency time should only be used for emergencies. ::P:

Having alot of motivated people really makes the organizer's job that much easier. On the one I ran, I had alot of unmotivated people, and I ended up painting about 15 extras so that everyone who participated got something.

Yeah, you got pretty screwed in the exchange you ran Flynn. :down:

I'm just jealous of people's free time. I have a few prior projects on the queue, but plenty of time still fortnuately. I did narrow down my decision to a couple of possible models. I might get fancy and do another mini diorama this time, so I don't have to choose :lol: