Spring 2006 Mini Exchange

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked one, primed it and have some of the color. I want to finish it over the weekend and send it out early next week. I am really looking forward to getting mine, I figure we're all looking forward to a package in the mail! I am such a slow painter I can't imagine getting two done between now and May. At least not the careful ones, the slop and go for table top play I could do a few of, but wouldn't feel proud of giving those away. Well off to the painting table!

I am stil trying to finish my army for Reapercon.

I figured I've got about 40 miniatures to paint for my various armies and paint contest entries for the Con. And with April being the final month of the semester....its going to be a tough month.

I've got my fig primered, just need to get the guts up and try not to mess it up.

My mini is close to being completely painted though I still need to do the diorama part of the base. Given the type of mini, making a larger "presentation diorama" base (even if a simple one) just seems required. That statement will make more sense once I can post a pic.

Ron

Well my mini is finally primered and I have most of the basecoat done. I think I might really take my time on the details though, make sure it really looks how I want it to before I send it out. This will also be my first attempt at a real finished base, so hopefully that works out okay. I would like to see my mini done by the end of the month to give me some extra time for mailing, but I'll keep everyone posted when I send mine out. Happy painting!! ::D:

Well today was a good day at work (painting wise). I am tempted not to say but I am going too anyway.

I am about 90% done with mine. The only stumbling block now is paint/mounting the head. I am really hoping to find time this weekend to finish it.