Reaper Games Night! GameWyze Plano TX

Mad Pat

Reaper Games Night!

Come Wed Dec 14th for Reaper Games night.

We will have both Warlord and CAV 2 on hand to play and demo. If you've never played either game and would like to learn how here is your chance.

Both games will be available for Demo as well as games for each for those players already familiar with the rules.

For those players already experience in CAV and Warlord bring along a 750 point Warlord army or a 1500 point CAV force.

We will try to play in the main gaming area next door to the main shop

GameWyze

3825 Spring Creek Pkwy

Suite 201

Plano, TX 75023

Demo Information

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Dr. J's helpful guide for getting to go to 2 games in one week:

Try any or all of the following tactics:

1. Gee, honey, those pants make you look really skinny.

2. tell the wife: "...besides, it will give me an excuse to check on that big diamond ring in Plano/Collyville while I am out there."

3. Explain that you are giving her a Saturday to get her Christmas shopping done early without having to drag you along and subject her to a litany of complaints and the impossible effort of hiding gifts from each other.

4. Send her flowers on friday and take her to dinner all the while thanking her for being so understanding.

5. Bring her with you (this really only seems to work for Bobby)

6. spend the next week making sure everything in the house is spotless and in working order AND well stocked.

7. Use guilt! (mostly effective for us Catholics ::D: )

8. Run! Run fast and don't look back!!!!! (A pillar of salt does not become you)

If all else fails, beg. Don't be afraid to be as pathetic as you can. Tears are woth bonus points. At the very least, she will let you go just to get you to shut-up. (this is the tactic that works best for me ::P: )

Legal Disclaimer: Not responsible for any bodily injury or emotional stress caused as a direct result of using above tactics. Have balanket ready and couch and/of friends floor prepared if you intend to use this guide. The author of the above guide does not reccomend its use by anyone!

1. Gee, honey, those pants make you look really skinny.

---------------------------------

already used my alottment of this suck up

2. tell the wife: "...besides, it will give me an excuse to check on that big diamond ring in Plano/Collyville while I am out there."

-----------------------------------

my wife does not wear jewelry

3. Explain that you are giving her a Saturday to get her Christmas shopping done early without having to drag you along and subject her to a litany of complaints and the impossible effort of hiding gifts from each other.

----------------------------------------------

already done with shopping

4. Send her flowers on friday and take her to dinner all the while thanking her for being so understanding.

-----------------------------------------------

though this one is open, not good enough, she sees right thru it, plus, all money already spent on miniatures and christmas.

5. Bring her with you (this really only seems to work for Bobby)

---------------------------------------------

I'm not Bobby.

6. spend the next week making sure everything in the house is spotless and in working order AND well stocked.

-----------------------------------------------

I mentioned already my honeydo list...

7. Use guilt! (mostly effective for us Catholics )

her guilt or mine? How will my guilt help?

8. Run! Run fast and don't look back!!!!! (A pillar of salt does not become you)

Already done too many times in the past. Thats what put me in the predictament.

9. Bring the Kids

------------------------------------------

Though a decent idea in concept and would probably work from the wife point of view, 2 flaws with this: 1. I would be coming straight from work being a weeknight and near my office. 2. It would defeat my purpose of coming to play as I have a 17 month old and a 3 year old. I would bring them just to spend the entire time chasing them around and keeping them happy.

No, the only way that might work is the honeydo list, problem is, none of the items are small simple tasks:

1. finish the grout work in the bathroom (finished last night)

2. Refinish the hutch that she just bought at a garage sale (sanded just have to stain, paint, and seal)

3. Organize the garage (more for me than her as I have to fit in space for second gaming table)

4. Clean the laundry room (my paint room)

5. Clean the black hole known as my desk (impossible to finish, can only hope to contain)

6. Put up Christmas lights

7. Rebuild children's bed into a bunk bed.

8. Refinish bathroom cabinets (I already painted them, but she just found a new style she likes)

9. Refinish kitchen cabinets to match the newly aquired hutch