The Empire of Malvernis

Ivarr

@dewen

The Ghast are a MUST!!!!! I have taken out a CAV with My flight TWICE. What ever you do get as many as you can take. The Assassian is great as well. I see nothing wrong with your list. The one thing I have tried to do with my force is to buy a platoon at a time. You can get 4 CAVs depending on the price, for around $50. This is just My two cents worth. :blues:

Interesting. You may have changed my next CAV purchase. A flight of Ghasts+a few tanks for my tank merc company+a Wight and another Specter. Sounds good to me.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mastadon Just remember that the Ghast is NOT a hunter, however with the 1.5 rules The Ghast has Wizzo..... Run and gun the flight.

Got it. Picked up a flight of them and an additional Thug. I have one army(the Ane of Khardullis)ready to go except for some painting. My 2nd army(the Loins of Khardullis)is about half ready,although playable I suppose. My 3rd(unnamed as of yet) still needs some work.

Yummy true scale ghastness in the gallery:

http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/cav/7109_G

WOOT!

Now, the only question is WHEN do these come out, so I can replace my 2 wings of ghasts.

My only complaint is price. I understand the increased cost, but the cost of replacing 8 hedghogs, and 4 ghasts makes this a pretty daunting expense.

Todd

WOOT!

Now, the only question is WHEN do these come out, so I can replace my 2 wings of ghasts.

My only complaint is price. I understand the increased cost, but the cost of replacing 8 hedghogs, and 4 ghasts makes this a pretty daunting expense.

Todd

Well if you and your brother would ever come up to Omaha for NukeCon, you'd probably get to take a few home with you! ::P:

Well just got a revenant, and it's a bit dissapointing. There isn't much detail on it (which is odd for a CAV product), and that kinda makes it look to me like a small CAV that was scaled up.

Oh well, more open spots to add cool designs.