Minis we would like to see (fantasy version)

ladystorm

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could always use more pirates

Ninjas-You can never have too many ninja figures

More bards-orcish drummers, dwarven chanters, halfling whistlers....it's all good.

Oh, Yeah, some elven bards in flashy costumes Elfis, or would that be Elfin John?

We could always use more pirates

Ninjas-You can never have too many ninja figures

More bards-orcish drummers, dwarven chanters, halfling whistlers....it's all good.

Oh, Yeah, some elven bards in flashy costumes Elfis, or would that be Elfin John?

How about a host of elvish bards?

Elven John

Twiggy Stardust

Moon Unity Zippo

The list is endless. :devil::ph34r::blues:

Hey, that Shandar guy is posting again. I bet he's going to whine again about not being able to get 1st edition monsters in figure form.

Not so. Well, ok, sure, it is so, but I've been going through my old books and noticing that Reaper is the company coming closest to fulfillling my dreams....other than me, of course.

I got the sculpting bug. I'm very rudimentary in my skills, but I've been complaining about not having a priest of Gond, so I scratch built one from a Reaper monk fig and some bits (see my blog for full description and images)

And then, with hesitation and courage, I set about sculpting my first mini...I've been wanting a volt for about 15 years. It didn't look that hard to make from Brown Stuff, so I tried.

Here is my volt:

http://www.ristentltd.com/realms/images/volt.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it is a simple creature...but I don't think it is bad for a very first attempt.

i whine and complain about monsters i would like to see made all the time, but now that youre asking i'm having trouble thinking of them!

i'll start with the obvious:

demons, Demons, DEMONS. (loved the pit fiend!!!)

more Succubi (and perhapse a few incubi for a change {sexy guy-types with demon wings})

corrupted pegasus (think nightmare plus something else. base it off a clydesdale, with cloven hooves, bat wings, mohawk-style mane, and bull's horns (really cool if one of them is snapped in half)

like this:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c146/tanar-r...sArtwork003.jpg

ooh! while i'm thinking of my personal favorites, i'd love to see my succubus (or at least one with her armor)

http://photobucket.com/albums/c146/tanar-r...sartwork018.jpg

um, a zombie dragon would be cool, i agree.

definately a hydra.

Takhissis :)

to make my boyfriend happy, more OOZES and giants

the Sophie Rockettes sounds great, but i gotta put in my two cents, have to change the title to Hell's Belles.

dragons. lots of dragons. the idea of closed mouthed ones in varying poses is interesting.

along that line of thinking... how many times have adventurer's taken advantage of a slumbering dragon??? how about a sleeping dragon? curled up on one side cat-like, head pillowed on crossed forepaws like a tiger, wings half folded (not perked up, since it would be asleep they would be relaxed, almost blanket-like) instead of a standard base it should be on a pile of treasure- maybe have it's tail curled protectively around a treasurechest.

i can go on forever, but i'll cut it off at that for now.

***sita

a colossal skeletal wemic.

(my grudge monster of choice- it'd be great if i had a mini for it lol)

or, if that is asking for too much, an average, run-of-the-mill wemic.

***sita

ooh! how about some fiendish dragons? fiend blooded or (i'm spacing on the name) that prestige class that's described in the Draconomicon- where a dragon melds the heart of a demon to itself to increase it's power, and transforms into a demonic dragon. that would be AWESOME!!!

(and my BF says he wants to see a Retriever- a big @$$ demon spider thingie.)

oh, and i was just talking about this,

sphinxes!

an androsphinx, heiracosphinx, criosphinx, and, if it isn't asking too much, another gynosphinx, more along the lines of the monster manual, more lionish. i love the present mini, but all i have to say is... dimples?

still love it though- don't read this wrong!!

***sita

oh, and i was just talking about this,

sphinxes!

an androsphinx, heiracosphinx, criosphinx, and, if it isn't asking too much, another gynosphinx, more along the lines of the monster manual, more lionish. i love the present mini, but all i have to say is... dimples?

still love it though- don't read this wrong!!

***sita

I've been asking for sphinxs since the first MYWTS thread. :ph34r: I was more than happy to get the one they produced.

I still want an Egyptian chariot with non-undead. :devil:

A wemic is a centaur-like creature... But instead of being part horse, it is part lion, with a lion-like face...

As for an Ewok... Not so sure...

We have enough little fuzzy creatures in mini form anyway...

Though an Ewok familiar.... :huh:

Fat figures. Like a big pudgy Western-style monk (think Friar Tuck), Eastern style monk (Hotei-Buddha), a big operatic Valkyrie woman (Foundry has one, but I don't want to shell out $18 for the whole pack when I just want the one figure).

Fat, drunken louts, too.

And an ogre picking his nose. Better make him fat as well, just to be on the safe side.

More African-style fantasy figures, like Nehanda and the Lion-man.