Much more mini madness!

ladystorm

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, Ladystorm. I so naturally assumed that you would be coming along, I didn't make designation of 'Women, as well'.

My father was a card-carrying Republican, my mother was a Flower Child. I have this idea about valuing everyone, until someone prooves they're an idiot, then it's fair game.

--lstormhammer

I still have my Armored Idiot figure from those humor minis set. I can't remember who put them out about 20 years ago I guess.

Armored Idiot, Halfling in Full plate (a helmet with fuzzy feet), a half elf (bisected vertically), Half-orc slime (i'm sure you can get the idea), Were-rat trap, Undead Pizza Delivery, Napolean Boneyparts, 140th level fighter, B-17 Attack pegasus.  I can't recall any more off the top of my head.

Idiot cleric with mace

Oh man! I can just picture this one. Cleric, in full chain armor, with one arm extended with the can, and the other arm covering his face as he cringes in fear.

This series of minis must be made!  Think April 1st release date, Reper-guys!  :O

Idiot cleric with mace

Oh man! I can just picture this one. Cleric, in full chain armor, with one arm extended with the can, and the other arm covering his face as he cringes in fear.

This series of minis must be made!  Think April 1st release date, Reper-guys!  :O

OK That's funny :D

'Course, they could do the 'Gamer' line. Pudgy, funky-smelling wierdos with bad hair and worse hygiene

You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones you go to conventions, just to feel better about yourself....

--Not a shallow person, just one who prefers to take care of th ebody and the mind.

--lstormhammer