Sign in to follow this  
Angorak

Ogres, Ogres and more Ogres

WOW! I have never liked any of these sculpts, but you've done a knock out paint job on these. Clean, crisp, silky green skin tones... I hate to imagine these getting knocked around on the gaming table.

Nice work.

SK

Wow, the paintjob is beyond my ability to comment on. I can only drool at the cleanness and try to aim to emulate it. That hair on the ogre's legs and feet amazes me, how is that done?

The hair is actually sculpted on and all I did was a glaze and a touch up to blend it back around the edges of the area to remove a stark line of glaze between the hair and skin.

Thanks for the positive comments..

Wow, very nice. Lovely clean paintjob....great work! The base seems a little plain, almost lets it down a little.

Wow, very nice. Lovely clean paintjob....great work! The base seems a little plain, almost lets it down a little.

Well...I've always had this simple philosophy....gaming miniatures get simple bases while ones destined to be display get a more elaborate treatment... ::D: I never have understood planting a mini on top of 2 inches of cork, putty and other sundry materials and using it in a game....but thats just me and my opinion... ::P:

Well...I've always had this simple philosophy....gaming miniatures get simple bases while ones destined to be display get a more elaborate treatment... ::D: I never have understood planting a mini on top of 2 inches of cork, putty and other sundry materials and using it in a game....but thats just me and my opinion... ::P:

I'm bound to agree with you there. This base is well done and realistic looking yet simple. Just my type of base ::):.

beautiful. simple color scheme yet very effective. one of my problems is i always seem to try and use too many colors. this is great.

Can you get a zoom on the face?

beautiful. simple color scheme yet very effective. one of my problems is i always seem to try and use too many colors. this is great.

Can you get a zoom on the face?

post-1306-1136173894.jpg