Fatima,3 Orcs w/ weapon swaps, and a short guy.

ugluk69

Well here are some recent paint jobs. Fatima was painted by my friend Wade in Virginia for my son's Nefsokar army. I did some weapon swaping for the orcs and then I painted a dwarf.

**Edit: Fatima removed by Mod**

post-2148-1136337128.jpg

post-2148-1136337154.jpg

post-2148-1136337169.jpg

post-2148-1136337182.jpg

Edited by ladystorm
  • Like 1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugluk, why yoo paint dwarf? Yoo get 'ungry?

LOL!! Dwarf=Walking rations!!! ::D:

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Priceless. :lol:

Love the weapon-swaps on the orcies, Ugluk! And the stunty lil' guy's pretty cool too.

On Fatima- Well, might as well tell ya before one of the global mods does. You need to host the nekkid cleric somewhere else and link to it. It's just how pewter boobies are handled here. I don't like it either. Just the way it is here.

Also, her skin could use just a tad more highlighting and shading to really make it convincing.

And they already come wrapped in tin foil for easy cooking!

I like the paint jobs, I especially like the dwarf, I am very picky about dwarf sculpts, and I like this one.

My, but she looks bright and perky for an "undead" type... and that's partly the sculpt, partly the paint job...

I would suggest more shading/highlighting on the skin and wrappings. The white is a bit too bright (they look freshly laundered!) and the nipples should be darker than the surrounding skin...

OOOOH! LOVING the orcies' weapon conversions! Which models did those come from?

The dwarf is good too...and not just cuz I got the munchies either. (Actually I find them too hairy and difficult to clean). His helm is really nifty.

Fatima... um.. *giggles*... she has an INCREDIBLE pair of... eyes. Yes, fellas, she has eyes. Just look up a little higher. I like the look that the extra bit of blacklining and the noted deficit of highlighting gives her. It's like she's meant to look exactly like an Egyptian painting.. if that makes any sense.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Priceless. :lol:

Love the weapon-swaps on the orcies, Ugluk! And the stunty lil' guy's pretty cool too.

On Fatima- Well, might as well tell ya before one of the global mods does. You need to host the nekkid cleric somewhere else and link to it. It's just how pewter boobies are handled here. I don't like it either. Just the way it is here.

Also, her skin could use just a tad more highlighting and shading to really make it convincing.

Oops sorry mods. This is my first and probably last boob shot I will post. I just don't own many nekkid minis. People just don't get offended seeing topless orcs I guess.

OOOOH! LOVING the orcies' weapon conversions! Which models did those come from?

The dwarf is good too...and not just cuz I got the munchies either. (Actually I find them too hairy and difficult to clean). His helm is really nifty.

Fatima... um.. *giggles*... she has an INCREDIBLE pair of... eyes. Yes, fellas, she has eyes. Just look up a little higher. I like the look that the extra bit of blacklining and the noted deficit of highlighting gives her. It's like she's meant to look exactly like an Egyptian painting.. if that makes any sense.

The weapons are from the GW Plastic Warhammer orcs box. The bull orcs got hand swaps, and the lesser orc just got a weapon swap.

Oops sorry mods. This is my first and probably last boob shot I will post. I just don't own many nekkid minis. People just don't get offended seeing topless orcs I guess.

yeah, had to pull her from your post.

If you wish to share her pic, you need to post her as a link.

Sorry.

OMG the cyber police came in and took Fatima away.............oh well, maybe she should have worn a bra or something. :mellow:

Do you do the dip and spin method on your orcs. They are pretty spiffy. I have to say I also like the blue war-paint.

Fatima, she's pretty derned perky. Maybe gravity doesn't exist in that area of Taltos.

Yes the orcs (and the dwarf actually) were dipped. I use the dip and use my wife's hair dryer method ::): I got all three orcs done in like 4 hours.

topless orcs.. *giggles some more*...though if I left the house wearing what Kiakara has on, my mother would drive from three counties away to smack me and tell me to march right back into that house and put some clothes on.

So the orcs got plastic knives, ay?

What they NEED... is SPORKS (or halforks). It's a good conversion though. I like the second bull orc's especially. That blade's almost as big as he is.

topless orcs.. *giggles some more*...though if I left the house wearing what Kiakara has on, my mother would drive from three counties away to smack me and tell me to march right back into that house and put some clothes on.

So the orcs got plastic knives, ay?

What they NEED... is SPORKS (or halforks). It's a good conversion though. I like the second bull orc's especially. That blade's almost as big as he is.

Yep those plastic GW weapons are pretty cool. I think I'm gonna convert a Bull orc into a stanard bearer and make a musican using more GW plastic parts. I bought I plastic warhammer regiment to use the bits for my 40K Orks, but since I found Warlord I have not been motivated to paint 40k stuff (even tho I have 65 painted minis for da orks).