some WIP (not done ,but updated with progress =P)

flail

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to be a nice job. The blue is great.

Just a quick comment about the skin tone. On my screen it looks a lot like a normal caucasian skin tone, hence the wolf looks a little, well, shaved/waxed/sugared/etc. It may just be me though. My boyfriend swears I'm partially colour blind. ::D:

Out of curiosity, how much time have you spent on the model so far?

thanx u all for the very very nice comments on the mini so far .i have always been a lurker on the forums but just started posting :;): .um yup that is reagular flesh tone ::o: just to give a sorta I wonder feeling to it lol.

the blue has just been shaded so far so yes some light highlights will really make it pop out nice.the red and blue neck part is just shaded as well,the blue is just a delta ceramcoat (dolphon blue).and ther is a chain on the blue as well that will really make it stand out.

i wanna just say that i have been reading almost every post on the forums and i just wanna say between the mods and posters this is the greatest community i have ever seen.anyway i wont bore u all any more lol thanx for the great comments/suggestions.i will try and have it done in a few days ,time permitting :blink:

P.S oh sry so far 2 hrs of paint time spent on the mini.

flail