City of

Reaperbryan

SO I just go t into these 2 games (Yeah, I know, the rest of you have been playing for like 2 years now).

Anyway, I wondered if any of yall still played. There was already a thread about this, but it died December 2004, so rather than resurrect it, I figured I begin a new one.

How about it? Anybody playing these days from here that might want to hop over to Virtue once in a While and fight alongside me? :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you come to Liberty server I can hook you up with some Influence.

Just look for Grymscowl or PM me here and we can set up a playtime.

None of my Villians are up very high though.

My girlf...ack...Wife, now...and I usually team up.

We're about to get a third dinky computer that I'm setting up as a Teamspeak server, just because I think it would be fun to do an all Stalker group with quick communication.

If you come to Liberty server I can hook you up with some Influence.

Just look for Grymscowl or PM me here and we can set up a playtime.

None of my Villians are up very high though.

My girlf...ack...Wife, now...and I usually team up.

We're about to get a third dinky computer that I'm setting up as a Teamspeak server, just because I think it would be fun to do an all Stalker group with quick communication.

Well, my one character so far (I just got the game yesterday) is currently only LV 5, hoepfully he'll gaina few levels tonight, so I wouldn't worry that your characters are all low level. Do you have Heores of Villains on Liberty?

Also - the Reaper Employees' Villain SG is on Virtue, so that's probably where I'll be most of the time. The Hero Group, as I understand it, is on Victory, although most of the group has a few of each(Heroes/Villains) on both servers.

I don't have ANY heroes yet, being that I've owned the game for just over 24 hours . . . But I'm getting ready to make one once Master Liao reaches LV 10.

My current plan is:

Virtue, Master Liao to LV 10, then I'll make new character- a hero on Victory (Presently unnamed) to Level 10, then I might start another character on Liberty to join up. After that, I'll probably rotate around trying to keep all my guys within 10 level sof each other.

If you want to port onto Virtue, you can hang with us for a while and maybe join the Dark Reapers . . .

I'll check it out when I get home. I have characters on pretty much every server.

Probably why i don't have a level 50 yet. :;):

Liberty is where I started and where I have my highest toon - Grymscowl lvl 39 Scrapper Regeneration/Broadsword, like 30,000.000 Influence.

So if you ever want to start a Hero group I've got the funding.

I'll check it out when I get home. I have characters on pretty much every server.

Probably why i don't have a level 50 yet. :;):

Liberty is where I started and where I have my highest toon - Grymscowl lvl 39 Scrapper Regeneration/Broadsword, like 30,000.000 Influence.

So if you ever want to start a Hero group I've got the funding.

Your offer is very tempting. My obligations to the Reaper Group are major though - the Games themselves were Gifts to me with the Caveat that I join their groups and play with them. If I find I can reliably sustain a character on Liberty, I just might found a SuperGroup there and take you on, Cadaver.

Warlordgarou- The same offer exists - I'd love to have you form a character on Virtue and Join me. PM me for times I expect to be online this week.

I have tons of char on Virtue in both Heroes and Villains.

My villains are all on virtue: Cindy Cenobite, Vermillion Chameleon and Arctic Gaea.

Heroes on Virtue: R0b0tica and Morning Lotus

couple on Justice too: Dark Aosoth and DaChort

My global name is R0b0tica if anyone wants to add me ::D:

I've got a couple heroes on Freedom server, one is Mr Clay Jones Jr, basically a cowboy tanker (back story is his momma got bit by a radioactive cow while she was in labor with him, ala semi Spidey orgin), but anyways he's around level 27 I think. My other guy is anther hero named Dissturbed, where a funky multicolored costume & he is around 15th level or so, Defender with areas in healing & mind stuff.

CoH (haven't got CoV yet) is basically a game I play in spurts during the year, as while it's fun to play, the villians you face are basically the same over & over just in a differnt skin.

Friend of mine & I do that, we'll probably pick the game up in the spring sometime.