So, who's going?

cutebutpsycho

They'll usually ask you at check in if you want to use the card the reservation was under, or a different one. I've often done that. They don't really care, so long as they get their money. Just make sure they remove any holds on the reservation card and that you don't get charged on each card.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, the hotel usually asks when you check out if you want to use the card used to reserve the room. You can give them another card or cash or whatever at that time.

I think they just want the card at reservation time to be sure they get their money in case of a problem.

glad you guys could make it

a couple of months ago I seen my name was up on the vacation request calender in the office, so hopefully I don't have to go through the same BS as last year, but I'm pretty sure it'll go through without any problems this year.

RM

counting the days now!!!!

even took the first of May off (was gonna start my vacation on my birthday 2nd, but said ah hell I have the hours to use for vacation--espically since I'm working Sunday (there is 8 hours) + my birthday (anther 8) so I can't use more then a total of 40 hours per week so I'd be using 24 vacation hours anyways, + why work the night before the 2nd...

anyways, just waiting!!!

thou I did start on a project for the contest (GASP!!!) + selling some stuff on ebay (for extra cash at the con, never know--in control until I see that bitz bins!!) + other things to keep me busy till the con, but MAN I WANT IT COME SOON!!! ha ha

I guess I could play Dungeon Seige 2 a tad bit more (got it last month when my taxes came + it was 24.00 bucks at Staples), or DDO more...........ha ha

RM

Even though I haven't picked up a brush since REaper Artists Conference, I bought a ticket. There's just no other weekend with so much fun stuff to do, and so many cool people to hang out with. I'll see y'all there!

Glen