For Sale, ReaperCon '05 Sophies!

Vaitalla

• Reaper User

Thanks to everyone who bid!! Amy's Sophie is now up (soooo cute!!) at the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8766651961

I can't say enough about how fantastic you guys have been to support the auctions like this. I am continually impressed by the generosity displayed by all of you Reaperfans!

And yes, Gus, I'll be bringing that Sophie along to the Con for you. ::):

--Anne ::D:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, even in the midst of a massive purge (I'm selling 300 minis, the first 60+ of which are on ebay now, check the link in my signature), I figured I had to find the $$ for a Derek mini. <_<

OK, actually I was afraid of what my wife would do to me if I didn't win it! ::(:

The best part is, I should be able to pick it up in person this weekend at Ghengis Con in Denver! :bday:

Congrats, Gus! And see you this weekend ::):

--Lili

Derek,

I would argue that. I have never bid/paid more than $200 for a mini, but my top bid for yours, including wardrobe conversion, was $307-so you could say you added $100 to my bid. I stopped when I saw Gus bid, I knew I couldn't outbid a man who was so desperate for one of your pieces. Any chance you might teach this technique (or at least give a few tips) at R-Con? Jester has convinced me (and it was oh so hard) that I HAVE to take one of your classes, so you're going to have to deal with me either way.

Derek,

I would argue that. I have never bid/paid more than $200 for a mini, but my top bid for yours, including wardrobe conversion, was $307-so you could say you added $100 to my bid. I stopped when I saw Gus bid, I knew I couldn't outbid a man who was so desperate for one of your pieces. Any chance you might teach this technique (or at least give a few tips) at R-Con? Jester has convinced me (and it was oh so hard) that I HAVE to take one of your classes, so you're going to have to deal with me either way.

It was my maximum bid that was cut by $100, so Gus would have paid more for this one without the conversion (about another $50 or so).

At least I won the Marike Sophie auction

Well everyone can rest easy knowing that I won't be bidding on any more painted minis for a long time to come.

My huge collection reduction campaign is going very well, and I just put up another 100 minis on eBay tonight (check my sig for a link).

I guess I should put some of that cash aside in case Derek paints another mini for sale. :wub:

• Reaper User

Heya!! I want to say, first off, that it was absolutely fantastic seeing all of you at GenghisCon in Denver this past weekend. To those of you who couldn't go, I recommend considering it; it was one of the most enjoyable cons I've been to in a long time! Profuse thanks go out to the wonderful folks at the Attactix game store for working with me to supply the masses with Master Series Paints, and for carrying such a splendid small selection of 54mm historicals (drool)! And my cat, Pan, thanks you for the baby Godzilla; he's been gnawing on it since I got home. ::D:

In order to keep this on-topic, Jester's cheerleader Sophie is now up!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8770051873

Hope that link works...

--Anne ::):

Heya!! I want to say, first off, that it was absolutely fantastic seeing all of you at GenghisCon in Denver this past weekend. To those of you who couldn't go, I recommend considering it; it was one of the most enjoyable cons I've been to in a long time!

--Anne ::):

It was absolutely wonderful to see you last weekend, Anne! Thank you for coming and looking forward to seeing you again next year. Hopefully you will be able to go skiing/snowboarding with us next time.

Also thanks to Marike, Jen, Amy and Derek - you all made the Genghis Con painting contest into one of the best contest in the US! ::):

See you all at Reaper Con!

-- Lili

Thanks, CBP.

Sure, I can talk a bit about the monochromatic palette at Reapercon.

See you there!

Derek

• Reaper User

Thanks Jester, I was so blasted tired last night I just didn't have the energy to put up the link, so was about to do it now! Oh well, beat to the punch...shall I be horribly Pro-Painter A++++ and say that she looks much better in person? ::D::;):

--Anne the Naughty