Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Summoned (x)

Well, no not all of them!! Could you imagine? "Yeah, I'll just deploy my griffon to start the game. Yup, he has ranger. Sweet! I got my init card first. BAM! He comes the troops! Dum-dum-dum!!" ::):

No, seriously, I was thinking a couple of new solos would come with the ability. I figured anything that was in the rulebook would stay the same. I want new models to get that spiffy new Summon ability. :B):

Wild Bill :blues:

Well, no not all of them!! Could you imagine? "Yeah, I'll just deploy my griffon to start the game. Yup, he has ranger. Sweet! I got my init card first. BAM! He comes the troops! Dum-dum-dum!!" ::):

No, seriously, I was thinking a couple of new solos would come with the ability. I figured anything that was in the rulebook would stay the same. I want new models to get that spiffy new Summon ability. :B):

I guess we'll see... :)

I guess we'll see... :)

heh heh heh .... I have, a plan!

Lord Baasen Posted Today, 02:13 PM

Yeah, an Earth Elemental!

On a Standard Base.

Well, it's be HUGE to a dwarf!

I thought I read in the latest batch of beta-test stuff that mages of the Dwarf faction could Summon a stool so they wouldn't have to have eye-to-sternum "conversations" with all the other races...

I thought I read in the latest batch of beta-test stuff that mages of the Dwarf faction could Summon a stool so they wouldn't have to have eye-to-sternum "conversations" with all the other races...

All that would do is get us that much closer to kicking your scrawny human butt!! ::P::lol:::D::bday::devil::wub:

In principle, though, I do like the idea of Summon. It seems pretty cool to me that a mage or a cleric is so powerful that they are able to summon "minions" to help them in their hour of need. Not that I think the Hound or the Guardian Angel would ever "serve" each other, but you know my point. ::):

I'd imagine something like a Summoned Earth or Fire Elemental would fit in nicely with the Dwarven Clerics.

Fire Elemental is going to the Overlords (14266 as listed in Casket Works 18), so the Dwarves probably won't see one.

It would be nice to see an option or 2 for Necropolis. I mean Necromancers, Skeletons, Zombies. I mean, come on. :huh::blush::down:::P:

Just a thought.

Jareth

Undying Host?

True enough. :blush::mellow::upside::wub:

I love my Undying Host. :wub:

Jareth

Fire Elemental is going to the Overlords (14266 as listed in Casket Works 18), so the Dwarves probably won't see one.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::o::blink::down:

Fine. We'll take the Earth Elemental and go squash Mr. Fire's butt. ::P: