Sign in to follow this  
AJCarrington

Canadian On-Line Stores

Was wondering if anyone could recommend online stores (based in Canada) that maintain solid inventories of Reaper miniatures?

One of our local FLGS just closed down - the owner found he could make more money playing poker :blink: and that after 12 years, he'd lost his passion for the business.

I am aware of a number of solid online retailers in the US, but would like to avoid the hassles associated with cross-border shipments.

Thanks in advance,

AJC

Hey, just a quick note about cross-border hassle. I order from fantization regularly and have never had any difficulty with customs, and they don't charge a fortune for international shipping. (They charge you the postage, for me usually about a $1.50 for 4-5 mini's)

Hey, just a quick note about cross-border hassle. I order from fantization regularly and have never had any difficulty with customs, and they don't charge a fortune for international shipping. (They charge you the postage, for me usually about a $1.50 for 4-5 mini's)

Thanks - I haven't used Fantization in a while, but always had good experiences with them when I did. I've found recently that stuff coming up from the US seems to take FOREVER to clear.

AJC

Anything my FLGS doesn't carry I usually order direct from Reaper. And when I do I usually have it within 3-4 days. For example, I placed an order on Jan 2 and had it in my hands on Jan 6.

http://www.allgoods.ca

(Just click "online store" in the top menu)

Pretty good Reaper Inventory (146 different sku's at the moment) & many other companies (GW - discounted by 27%, Rackham etc.) For some reason the Reaper Category is a seprate one called "Reaper Miniatures" and not a sub folder like all the others (in the "Miniature Games" section)

What they don't have they can get

This is my FLGS and they are a solid crew (And we have one of the few shop-based message forums I have ever seen that is heavily used - so if you have any questions or want to get a feel for the shop browse it).

http://www.allgoods.ca

(Just click "online store" in the top menu)

Pretty good Reaper Inventory (146 different sku's at the moment) & many other companies (GW - discounted by 27%, Rackham etc.) For some reason the Reaper Category is a seprate one called "Reaper Miniatures" and not a sub folder like all the others (in the "Miniature Games" section)

What they don't have they can get

This is my FLGS and they are a solid crew (And we have one of the few shop-based message forums I have ever seen that is heavily used - so if you have any questions or want to get a feel for the shop browse it).

Thanks for the lead - this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Regards,

AJC