Freebooter Chaos Champion (WIP)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blue!

The latter, primed black, the worked up to white from dark grey. I am hoping to do a controlled wash of dark grey to give it better contrast, then highlight before calling it done. I spent about 5 hour last night just to get the armor layered to this point! :unsure:

Thanks for thr feedback BJ!

SK

Thanks guys! I didn't make much progress on him yesterday due to NFL playoff games. I did prep and assemble 4 new DHL models and another Freebooter model so it wasn't a total wash... :lol:

I will try and get some done tonight.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

T78- Yes, I would be willing to post a flesh tutorial. I've been using about 6-7 different shades of the MSP skin tones. I'll try and put something together as I start work on my next model.

SK

lol! :lol: Well AT, I am planning on doing some more FB stuff, but really want to do a few of these new Klocke/ DHL models first. Yes, that new DE Priestess is definitely on my list. I prepped and assembled the new Freebooter Dwarf, Mad Rogat last night. What a great model!

Anyway, fear not AT the Freebooter WIPs shall return! :poke:

SK