Atlanta Area Warlord Weekend, 1/27-1/29

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The eternal quest for a natural zero"...

Just ask anyone in last year's RCon tournament. Chogokin, I feel your pain.

Heh, I really didn't need natural zeroes in that fight, against Elves. What I needed was a better appreciation for just exactly how evil Elven Archery really is, so I could have used better tactics. However, it was a fun matchup, and I learned a lot about how to use the Lupines more effectively. I hope that they run another tournament soon, so I can come back and show just how much I've learned... :devil:

What I needed was a better appreciation for just exactly how evil Elven Archery really is

Now, now. We're not evil. You must be thinking of our wayward Darkspawn cousins ::P:

Seriously, though, I know the next time you head up this way, my Elves are in big trouble!

I must give you guys a hearty thank you for a good time this weekend. These were my first games of Warlord and I do beleive that I am impressed with the game. It is fast, simple, subtly complex, and very fun to play. You guys did a great job getting things rolling and it was a real pleasure to meet some new gaming enthusiasts. I hope to make it up there next Friday to join you for some more Warlord fun, who knows, I might even win a game...