Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyIzmit

creaping miniature

Does anyone have any idea of where I could find a person sneaking around, preferably close to the ground, maybe even looking at something on the ground or such? Some one who is so into what they are doing that they dont notice a very large blue something behind them...?

Sorta like this...but less boney:

http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/sneaky.gif

I found these: But I would love some second opinions on which look the best. If you guys can think of other minis from other companies as well as goo'ol' Reaper, let me know!

When I first read your post the kneeling assassin came to mind and I really like the mini myself. My second choice would have to be the pirate and the chest. If you were thinking of a large scene the pirates boxed set along with him would be awesome. The shimmering scales of the dragon remind me of flowing water anyway.

My two cents.

I myself like 02648.

Mold some dragon foot prints into the base right in front of the ranger so it looks like he is trying to track the dragon - than BOOM! right from behind.

I am going to have room for only one other mini on the base I have planned. I am leaning toward the pirate and the chest or the halfling mini who looks like he just saw a little bit of movement behind him and is turning to see what it is...that would be this one...02769

Well, if you were willing to go with something more inhuman - you could go with the crawling succubae in this set from Iron Wind Metals: Cleric Tempted by Succubae. Her wings are a separate piece and her back could be filled in fairly easily (I have the model). She has goaty sartyr legs, and I think no clothing but hair covering the upper bits.

/ali

I think Schumacher (02648) is a good choice for this. He was my first thought when I read your post.