So, in an attempt to cater to*all* flavours of evil, I have decided to start on the Darkspawn, as well. Good looking figures for the most, although Rauthuros is somewhat... lacking.

Does anyone have suggestions for a proxy for the Demon Lord? I've considered 02895 (Pit Fiend), but he looks really huge,and Ican't be sure he'll fit on a giant base. Mephisto (02729) has a vaguely Darkspawn-look to him, with the leg armour plates and all, but I'm not sure yet I want a Devil instead of a Demon. Devils are more likely to hook up with the Overlords, I'd imagine. And Abyst (from 10005) just isn't that impressive of a figure, I'm afraid.

As of now, I want to stick to the masculine part of Hell for Rauthuros' sculpt. Otherwise, I could at least consider Sirithis (02181), which is in my opinion a *great* miniature (pardon the pun). And I'll just have to get a Princess of Hell (02923) as Guros' long-lost sister, I think :).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sculpted my own. ::D:

I don't have Argamon to check for sure, but I think that he would fit onto a giant base just fine. He would be my first choice. You might also want to look at 2920 Belial, Devil. Another devil, but he's got nice wings and the hoof thing going on.

Do you think we'll see the big guy before ReaperCon?

I sculpted my own. ::D:

I don't have Argamon to check for sure, but I think that he would fit onto a giant base just fine. He would be my first choice. You might also want to look at 2920 Belial, Devil. Another devil, but he's got nice wings and the hoof thing going on.

Do you think we'll see the big guy before ReaperCon?

I certainly wish so, although I wouldn't mind holding out a bit longer if it assures the kind of sculpting he surely deserves :).

Heresy Makes sweet Demons, could use oneof thos until the proper model comes out:

https://www.fantization.com/Heresy%20Miniat...ans/hv001_a.jpg

(Probably too small)

What about this one:

https://www.fantization.com/Heresy%20Miniat...sword_Jan04.jpg

Oh wow, that second one SO totally rocks my boat! Very much what I have in mind for Rauthuros :).

I'm still going tograb the official Reaper one when it comes out, but for now I'll have to see whether my FLGS can order Heresy (Heretical?) material.

• Reaper User

I've seen pictures of the nearly finished green for this demon... I can't wait to get it here myself! Chaz will have out done himself! As far as when to expect this figure to hit the shelves... We have already announced April's release schedule so the soonest would be May, however, I'm not sure if it's going to make May yet or not. I am sure this model will have to be in a box set rather than a blister which adds time to the whole process. Sorry I can't be more specific, but we just can't commit at this point. Lets put it this way, it will be out soon. :wacko:

Um..... Can we PLEASE see some of those Green pictures... I'll take just about anything you guys have to offer.

I'll send wings and whatever Clark wants too.

Ditto. Please please please?

Hearing that he might have to be in a box set has me giggling with glee. Thanks for letting us know on the time schedule.

Please?

• Reaper User
Um..... Can we PLEASE see some of those Green pictures...

Sorry, I don't have those pictures to post, besides its just not allowed to show them until they are done and in our hands. However, I can tell you, when Chaz applies all of the detail, its going to be dead on the art.

Um..... Can we PLEASE see some of those Green pictures...

Sorry, I don't have those pictures to post, besides its just not allowed to show them until they are done and in our hands. However, I can tell you, when Chaz applies all of the detail, its going to be dead on the art.

Hey, thanks any ways Clark. The information alone is awesome.

I think that Chaz has shown a sneak peak to us before with some of his sculpts, but I can't recall which ones. Would it be ok if I sent him a private message asking for a sneak peak here, or is it out of his hands also when concerning some of the pre-finished pics?