Sign in to follow this  
vutpakdi

Put yourself on the Map (MiniPainters, Warlord Players, and CAV Players)

Contrary to deleting it, is there an alternative to frappr that exists that this could be revived with (Probably delete this anyways and create new thread for it, but first, find out if there's anything else one could use.)

The idea is Great and frappr was great back when it wasn't dead.

• Like 1

A shame, I just wanted to add myself, and frappr turns out to be dead. There is google maps though :)

So, I've setup this real quick for now, gotta get going soon though so just gonna post it here, get around to maybe starting another topic later.

http://mapservices.o...ap/ReaperMapper

It seems like it'll mostly work, I just hope we don't hit the 500 marker limit, as then yeah... Maybe if that happens I can look at this giant thing telling me to check out the "premium" features.

Edited initial post with this info.

See, part of the problem there though ladystorm is people won't initially notice that this is a new map and will just think it's the old and dead Frappr map, hence plans to probably get this thread closed and start a new one. I just have work and such and really need to get going, so I can't take the time I'd Want to take to create a new thread, and I would want to run it by with a mod first, such as yourself :P

Edited by ladystorm
new thread started, this one closed